[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: almost impossible things you want for S/M >you can take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (51 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
51 KB, 578x327
ITT: almost impossible things you want for S/M
>you can take the gyms in any order. the gym leaders have multiple level-varying teams to pick from and what team they use depends on what order you get to their gym
>>
>>25584954
Over 100 new Pokémon.

That's all. I don't want nothing else.
>>
>>25584954
Optional hard mode
I don't even care what that entails, i just want it to be harder.
I'm not one of those fags that complain about it being too easy, but they're not wrong
>>
File: 1458005964422.png (883 KB, 695x612) Image search: [Google]
1458005964422.png
883 KB, 695x612
>>25584954
A huge wall, we are going to make Pokemon great again
>>
>>25585416
OP said almost, not outright impossible.
>>
mew mega. it's knockoff has 2 naturally occurring stones that up it's power?!? why can't the original have 1?
>>
>>25584954
>you can take the gyms in any order. the gym leaders have multiple level-varying teams to pick from and what team they use depends on what order you get to their gym
That actually doesn't sound that impossible, you could take on 3 Kanto gym leaders on in any order, and technically you could do the same with 3 Johto gym leaders.
>>
>>25584954
The main obstacle I see with that is HM's. Sure beating whichever gym first lets you use cut, but the layout of the land would have to be very particular.

They'll never do away with HMs
>>
>>25584954
For it to be a large open world.
>>
File: 52121121.jpg (103 KB, 843x1125) Image search: [Google]
52121121.jpg
103 KB, 843x1125
>>25584954
fun
>>
File: legendaries.png (142 KB, 634x762) Image search: [Google]
legendaries.png
142 KB, 634x762
Absolutely no Psychic, Flying, or Dragon legendaries.
>>
>>25585558
Yeah but what OP is suggesting is that you can do gym leaders in any order, but their Pokemon will scale to the amount of badges you have/how many gym leaders you've defeated prior.
For example, If you fight Brock first, he will have Geodude and Onix, but if you fight him last he will have Graveler, Onix, Aerodactyl, Rhydon, etc, etc, and varying kinds of teams in between.
Think back to Pokemon Origins, how Brock saw Red was a rookie, so he used only 2 of his weaker mons against him.
I know where he's coming from since this is something I've wanted the games to do for a while now, it would increase the replayability of the games immensely, and I don't think it would be that hard to implement either. Gym leaders would just have 8 teams instead of 1.
>>
>>25584954
Multiple things you can be. Pokemon battler, catcher, breeder, explorer.

And seamless multiplayer.
>>
pokemon mmorpg with skyrim graphics
>>
Themed gyms, so Relicanth, a few fossils and a yanmega or mamoswine in one gym, or a gym with Exeggutor, corsola, and ludicolo. Maybe even an eevee gym, with the gen 1 and 4 eeveelutions. So basically something with a theme, or loose typing
>>
>>25586812
SHIT TASTE
H
I
T

T
A
S
T
E
>>
>>25586812
Another idea would be, by some strange plot device, you can go back in time to an area filled with fossil pokemon, along with relicanth, and yanmega and some rock types. Or instead of time travel it can be some hidden sanctuary where fossil pokemon never went extinct. or a ruins of alph type place that has unknown, baltoy, mammoswine, the regi golems, and other stone/ice age related pokemon. I want to slap the devs in the face with this info
>>
>>25585584
Just have out of battle HM use be gated by number of badges rather than specific badges, and have the terrain more like BW where HMs were nearly entirely only for exploration and not needed to advance.
>>
Randomised Pokémon Markings, like spinda's spots. They could be slightly less rare than shinies but they'd make your Pokémon feel more personal to you.
You could have a pikachu with a patch on its eye or something. They have spiky eared pichu etc, I wanted to see them do more with that.
>>
>>25584954
Small physical differences between Pokemon taking place of IVs.
>>
>>25584954
not even any order, just allow some variance like the original games. There was nothing stopping you from going to the Psychic gym before the Grass and Poison. The only thing you needed to go to Cinabare was the Poison gym's badge and surf. Having us play connect the dots with not even an allusion of choice is dull.

What I want more than anything are full 3D models for the gym leaders. These people are suppose to be important. One of a kind. Special. They deserve the 3d treatment.
>>
>>25585010
this
and stable framerates
>>
>>25584954
Leftover minions from previous evil organizations duking it out in a free-for-all for the legendary, continuously sabotaging each others efforts.
Or maybe just a free-for-all in general. I mean, hell, it's a legendary pokemon. Your rival wants a piece, the champion wants a piece, the professor, your mom, etc.
>>
Online mode with others players that you can see playing the game with you. Like an mmo I guess.
>>
>>25587098
That, or just let you choose whether or not a HM move takes up a battle move slot or an overworld move slot.
>>
I want an actual Rival like we had in the first two Gen's
>>
>>25589689
Yeah fuck all the BFF shit.
>>
A region that's as non-linear as Sinnoh. Things like multiple routes connecting to one another and backtracking to get to the next gym or plot-relevant area. Kalos was an improvement over BW in that regard, but it could be better.

Also does anybody else want berry-based foods to come back? Like a choice between the 2000s way of raising conditions or the streamlined ORAS way. I'd prefer the latter because although it was harder it was also kinda fun.
>>
Hard mode, gyms having more than three or four Pokemon in the endgame, elite four having more than four Pokemon, pokemon 3D models not having weird washed out/bland colors, no more cheesey meme dialogue, no more mega evolutions, an evil team more like rocket or neo plasma.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.