[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to make a pokemon game with all of the regions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_o35yzj2k5y1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg (29 KB, 500x143) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o35yzj2k5y1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg
29 KB, 500x143
Hey so is it possible to make a pokemon game with all of the regions in it, I mean ORAS was only 1.8 GB and that is with Delta Episode include as well as the huge story. So why not in S&M they can add in Kanto and Johto or all of them. I mean they have been working on it since X and Y
>>
>>25584948
No. You need a System with 100 Petabyte data space.

Every Region is Every Area on Earth.
>>
no I dont mean every area on earth
>>
Why would anyone even want that?
>>
Yes it's possible.

The space taken up by the game is mostly sound and the 3D models. Beyond that you can't do much that'll hog up the rest of the space.
>>
cause it will be cool asf
>>
>>25584948
>>25585012

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
trip code?
>>
>>25585042

Serious question: How old are you?
>>
wh knows
>>
File: The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>25585012
Then you won't have every region.

Every Region = All regions on Earth.
>>
Im talking bout all the regions throughout the 7 gens
>>
>>25585049
>tripcode

if you're going to use that pasta at least use it correctly.
>>
>>25585122
No. Then you should say all known regions of core-series Pokémon.
>>
>>25585122
I don't want to back to these regions.
I capture All Pokémon in these regions.
They don't have no purpose for me to be interested in them.
>>
I really think they should release, on their next console, an episode based version of the series with console graphics. Each episode would contain a region, and you would eventually be able to travel between them at will, while having your ability to transfer pokemon between regions restricted until you have beaten the elite four in that region (could very easily have an in-game explanation, such as being in violation of pokemon league rules or some such). All pokemon catchable, including those traditionally reserved to Nintendo events. Shit would be fucking awesome.
>>
>>25584948
>Hey so is it possible to make a pokemon game with all of the regions in it
Probably yes, if the files are to large for the carthage just add other regions as "free" dlcs
>>
>>25585221
No.
1 region per Game.
>>
>>25585221

Shit would be fucking expensive.
>>
>>25585180
But it would be cool
>>25585228
DLC's are bad and they are destroying videogames
>>
>>25585250
You must 18+ to post on this site, you know that right?
>>
>>25585250
No. It'll be boring.
I don't want to go back to old regions. I want new regions.
>>
>>25585250

Stop posting with a name. It's childish and unnecessary.
>>
>>25584948
I don't see any reason they could unless the 3DS carts have a particular cartridge limit. That said I imagine the space required for all of the maps, music and individual NPC models from each Gen would require a lot of data, so the games would likely be expensive to produce on cart (moreso than GF/Nintendo would want it to be) and it would require a lot of SD space to download, both of which are an inconvenience in one way or another.
It'd be more wise to add regions as DLC, but I think Masuda stated not wanting to put DLC in Pokemon.
>>
>>25585250
>Free DLC since all of the regions would be too large for a single cartridge
>"hurr durr all dlcs are bad"
>>
>>25585250
It'll be boring as hell. I already beat All Pokémon trainers and capture every Pokémon in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos.

New regions = New Pokémon.
>>
>>25585250
>But it would be cool
No it wouldn't, it would be bad.
How would the game account for your Pokemon's levels across the regions? What would even happen in a game with all the regions? What plot would it have, that wouldn't be a boring rehash of previous games? By the time you get to the third region you'd probably be burnt out anyway
>>
>>25584948
In Sun&Moon they could probably reuse the data from Kalos and Hoenn (With some changes) and put it into the game. Recreating regions like Unova and Sinnoh, probably not.
>>
>>25585359
No. I don't want.
>>
>>25585359

Maybe they could do that, but there's no reason they should.
>>
>>25585359
No. I don't want that.
Kanto is boring and Hoenn is boring.
>>
>>25585359
If GF decided to put in old regions, this is probably what they would have done
>>
>>25585359
They could but they shouldn't.
We don't need to revisit past regions and we don't need the shitty assets from the current games butchering the environments from previous ones.
>>
File: acEyMTa.gif (919 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
acEyMTa.gif
919 KB, 400x225
>>25585359
Old regions= cheap postgame. A post-game area like the Sinnoh isle or eastern Unova would be 10 times better
>>
>>25585359
Sopunds okay i Guess
>>
>>25585437
No Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos please.

I don't want any of these old regions.
>>
>>25584948
Kanto will be in Sun and Moon.
I can guarantee it.
>>
File: K4H8WZE.jpg (151 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
K4H8WZE.jpg
151 KB, 1200x1600
>>25584948
I think Game Freak should take their time and build a brand new region, and for the love of Allah please add some real postgame
>>
>>25585493
No Kanto.
>>
File: 3412.jpg (700 KB, 3000x2073) Image search: [Google]
3412.jpg
700 KB, 3000x2073
>>25585538
>for the love of Allah
Spotted the European
>>
>>25585493
No Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos please. Just one new region.
>>
>>25585560
A mr Soros inspired antagonist would be a great antagonist .
>>
They could, but I can't imagine the levels not being fucked.
>>
>>25584948
That sounds awesome, man. Mind sharing your email so we can continue this discussion without all the trolls?
>>
Hey so is it possible to make an OP without all the dicks in it?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.