[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets all be honest some types should be retconned out of ffucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: xcvxcvxcvcx.png (101 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
xcvxcvxcvcx.png
101 KB, 500x360
As they add nothing but unnecessary crap to the metagame.

Fairy Type
Why?

Did nothing but stop Outrage/DM spam that could have been avoided if GF BUFFED THE FUCKING STATS OF NONDRAGONS. Completely made psychic shit for offfensive coverage, and the general theme is shitty and uncreative I mean Fairies really why you dont you just call it the magic type for fuck sake.

Dragon type
Why?
This type literally shouldnt exist its a freaking not based on a concept but a fucking creature a fucking dragon a fucking dragon I mean its honestly fucking stupid. Dragon move have complete dogshit coverage and dragons screwing over dragons is retarded for non balance reasons. This typing should not exist at all its a meme typing so much of a meme type that almost every fucking legendary has dragon in its typing FUCK.

Flying
Why?
The bird aspect of this type needs to go is as retarded as the dragon typinig instead it should be renamed the Air or Wind type and have its effectiveness based on what the fuck messes up air or wind instead of what fucks up birds FUCKING BIRDS.

Rock and Ground
Why?
Quite literally the same thing just combine them into an earth type already. Rock and Ground just fuck over pokemon that are cursed to have both typings instead of a single earth typing.

Ice
Why?
Basing a typining on SOLID FUCKING WATER IS STUPID REALLY FREAKING STUPID WHEN YOU HAVE LIQUID WATER ALREADY. Ice type moves that involve actual ice should be reclassified as water type moves as ICE IS WATER. The Ice type should be named the Cold type and deal with freezing energy rather than ice fuck you gamefreak.
>>
Epic
>>
>>25584666

>Fairy Type

It's fine, and Psychic was always shit.

>Dragon Type

It's fine.

>Flying

It's fine.

>Rock and Ground

I agree. I don't get it.

>Ice Type

Literally a type in every RPG there is.
>>
Dont listen to his unholy rant
>>
Remove Pokemon entirely.
>>
>>25584666
Everything is perfect the way that it is.
>>
Everyone knows fairy type (faggot type) was a fail.

It doesn't even make sense. Fairys wouldn't be immune to dragons anyway. They could've had a saint type, strong against dragons cause heroes slay dragons.
>>
>>25584764
>saint

Eh. Maybe a light type.
>>
>>25584764
Yes fairy type is a failure its complete shit in concept and balancing things. We would have been better off with a Sound type because at least sound is a fucking concept and not LE MYSTICAL CREATURE. Also if you have fairies what about a witch typing or a centaur typing this is how fucking stupid a fairy typing is.
>>
>>25584666
you reek of tumblr

>>25584764
Confirmed for not knowing fairy tales
>>
I think they just need a bit of rebalancing in most cases. But I agree with getting rid of Fairy type, it was terribly shoehorned in and being shoved as a type-2 into so many pre-existing pokemon is just an abysmal move.
>>
ROCK MAN, MASTER OF ROCKS, HERE

FUCK YOU, OP

ROCKS ARE THE FUCKING BEST

IF ANYTHING, GROUND SHOULD BE PHASED OUT OF EXISTENCE AND ROCK SHOULD INHERIT ITS STRENGTHS
>>
File: one punch konata.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
one punch konata.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>unironically saying "freaking"
>alternating usage of "freak" and "fuck"

what the fuck are you doing

what the FUCK are you doing!?
>>
>Did nothing but stop Outrage spam
Hitting a Fairy with Outrage stops it for free though. It's kind of bullshit, actually.
>>
>>25584764
It's based on old European legends for the region set in Europe. Fairies where the Masters of Dragons and Steel/Iron were like poison to them.
>>25584795
Yes dragon type is a failure its complete shit in concept and balancing things. We could have been better off with a Metal type because at least metal is a fucking concept and not LE MYSTICAL CREATURE. Also if you have dragons what about a fairy typing or minotaur typing this is how fucking stupid a fairy typing is.

Yes bug type is a failure its complete shit in concept and balancing things. We would have been far better off with a Edgy type because at least edgy darkness is a fucking concept and not LE INSECT CREATURE. Also if you bugs what about a beetle typing or a spider typing this is how fucking stupid a bug typing is.

etc.
>>
>>25584743
>psychic was always shit
DELET THIS
>>
>>25584666
>Ice
you really are this stupid, huh?
>>
I have issue with bug type and dragon type as they are based on a species not what the pokemon can do. It would be like classifying any pokemon who walks on two feet as biped type or taking all pokemon based on dog and call them dog type.

I wouldn't mind if fairy type was light type as a counter part to dark type. Dark type is evil type in japanese and light type could be good type. But fairy as it is seems like a failure because like bug and dragon it is more of a species than anything else.
>>
>>25584666
What would flying be weak/strong against if it was wind/air?
>>
>>25586434
Bug types are fine because you need a typing to make arthropod specific attacks but dragon is just fucking reptilees

Dragon Claw-Slash
Dragon breath-Normal type breath move
Draco METEOR-Why the fuck isnt this a rock type move?
>>
>>25584743
>Psychic was always shit.
Psychic was the most broken shit in Gen 1 and the reason why dark type was created in gen 2
>>
>>25584666
>some autistic kid sat at his computer and wrote all this
3/10 made me reply. neat post anyway kid
>>
Bug should resist Fairy.

Immunity shouldn't stop Outrage.

Make Ice resist water and Grass.
>>
File: 1457933194297.jpg (68 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457933194297.jpg
68 KB, 512x512
How can one become this stupid?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.