[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generation 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: POkemonMoonandSun-840x480.jpg (66 KB, 840x480) Image search: [Google]
POkemonMoonandSun-840x480.jpg
66 KB, 840x480
Ok, I'm just going to lay this out for all you hopefuls. Sun and Moon WILL NOT take place in Kalos, near Kalos or include Kalos. The Kalos adventures are over for the games. Sun and Moon will take place in a whole new region, with brand new Pokemon to discover. There WILL NOT be a Kalos post game adventure where you will uncover the secrets of Zygarde and it's forms. Zygarde's forms are ANIME EXCLUSIVE. Will Zygarde and it's forms be included in SM? It's possible. I can't tell you the real answer to that. But there WILL NOT BE A ZYGARDE SUBQUEST. This is Generation 7. Not 6. Not 6.5. Don't get your hopes up for more Kalos, because it's ran it's course. Move on.
>>
Poor Zygarde.
>>
>>25583943
We kinda already figured this OP
>>
>>25583943
I will continue to deny what you have said until it is proven otherwise.
>>
Ok, I'm just going to lay this out for all you hopefuls. Sun and Moon WILL take place in Hawaii. The Kalos adventures are not over for the games. Sun and Moon will take place in a whole new region, with brand new Pokemon to discover. There WILL be a Kalos post game adventure where you will uncover the secrets of Zygarde and it's forms. Zygarde's forms are NOT ANIME EXCLUSIVE. Will Zygarde and it's forms be included in SM? Yes. There WILL BE A ZYGARDE SUBQUEST. This is Generation 6. Not 7. Don't get your hopes up for less Kalos, because it hasn't ran it's course. Move on.
>>
>>25584381
This isn't gonna happen bro.
>>
>>25583943
This isn't gonna happen bro.
>>
>>25583943
Finally, someone who agrees Gen 6.5 is a stupid theory
>>
Can we all just agree that none of us know for sure what will be in these games.
Everyone claiming that they know for a fact that ___ will or will not be in the games is killing the hype.
>>
>>25583943
>Zygarde's forms are ANIME EXCLUSIVE.
Okay I really want to know why the fuck so many people say this. When the hell have they EVER given a legendary a form or forms and then never included them in the main series games? It's never happened before in 6 generations so why would it happen now? Zygarde's forms are essential to the lore of not only Kalos but the series, why wouldn't they include them in some way? For all we know Sun and Moon could pull a Gen 2 and include Kalos in the post game, at the moment we don't know anything about the games, can we please stop acting like we do know?
>>
>>25584367
Dude, the website literally says it's a new generation with new Pokemon and a new reigen
>>
>>25585587
"Gen" is a stupid theory
>>
>>25584381
Finally, someone agrees Gen 7 is a stupid theory
>>
File: 1453788218652.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1453788218652.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>>25586936

Mostly people speaking out their asses and going off their delusions as a source. In reality all we have about Sun and Moon are the short teaser at the end of the Pokemon direct. A teaser that shows nothing but Gamefreak working in their studios and a few bits of artwork and 3Dmodel progress. Even the official website isn't giving us anything besides saying "Hey yes we're making new games. K bye" and sinking back into obscurity. Basically dancing around the subjects were questioning as much as they can instead of just flat out telling us.

We'll know more about it once Gamefreak get their asses up and let us in on some more info involving actual gameplay and game content. Till that time comes only thing that can be done is wait.
>>
>>25587167
This.

>>25586998
Says nothing about a new region and new Pokemon. All it says is a 'new world' to explore, which is standard talk for these sorts of announcements. Hell I think they used it for ORAS too.

A bit of artwork and the outline of what might potentially be a new Pokemon and the current info in the press release does not shout "THERE WILL BE NO ZYGARDE SUBQUEST THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL YOU CAN DO WITH ZYGARDE NOTHING KALOS RELATED WILL BE IN THESE GAMES". Its all speculation, which I hope is what you're doing right now, otherwise you really are fucking delusional.
>>
>>25587307
Can't be disillusions if it's facts I know firsthand.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-14-23-03-26.png (125 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-14-23-03-26.png
125 KB, 540x960
>>25587307
It says new pokemon right there.
>>
>>25587007
Crystal was the best 1st gen game
>>
>>25585587
ORAS was the best 7th gen game
>>
>>25587767
>Gen 6.5 fags still deny this
>>
File: 49872093.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
49872093.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
B-but there was always a sequel/improvement to a region e-every gen! i-it's 6.5!
>>
>>25587767
They called forms and Mega Evolutions "new Pokemon" before too

You're trying to make sense of a PR talk, which uses all the buzzwords it can find to keep the investors on board
>>
>>25583943
source my ass
>>
>>25588225
Except that they've already shown 2 new Pokemon. Magearna and that woodpecker that was shown in the S&M trailer
>>
>>25587007
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/
>>
>>25588225
No they haven't
>>
>>25583943

Except this isn't about what I or any of us want. Its about common sense.
>>
>>25583943
Let me rephrase this for you 15+ years ago...

"Ok, I'm just going to lay this out for all you hopefuls. Gold and Silver WILL NOT take place in Kanto, near Kanto or include Kanto. The Kanto adventures are over for the games. Gold and Silver will take place in a whole new region, with brand new Pokemon to discover. There WILL NOT be a Kanto post game adventure where you will uncover the secrets of that mysterious golden bird. Ho-Oh is ANIME EXCLUSIVE. Will Ho-Oh be included in GS? It's possible. I can't tell you the real answer to that. But there WILL NOT BE A HO-OH SUBQUEST. This is Generation 2. Not 1. Not 1.5. Don't get your hopes up for more Kanto, because it's ran it's course. Move on."
>>
>>25588225

So you're ignoring the legit brand new pokemon shown?
>>
>>25583943

Yes, this is gen 7. Everyone already knows that. That does not mean it will have no relation to Kalos. Like anon said above, I'm not really hoping Zygarde will be involved, but it sures does make a lot of sense if it is.
>>
>>25590359

This
>>
People act like regions haven't shared legends or related legends before.
>>
I kind of hope that the standard battle type in this game will be duals. Something like that would be fun again.
>>
>>25592747
Hell no
>>
>>25586936
>essential to the series
Are they fuck, they're barely essential to Kalos
and no they won't be in the games, Perfect Zygarde is too big
>but muh Wailord
Wailord is big in length only, P-Zygarde is absolutely massive, regular Zygarde is big in game, if they did fit it in, it wouldn't look good enough to pass off as a huge forme change
>>
>>25593689

>too big

That has to be the dumbest reason I have ever heard
>>
The starters are going to be shit, aren't they. Again.
>>
>>25590368
>>25588798
>>25588187
Not even a gen 6.5 fag, just someone who is skeptical of both sides.

the cardinal and magearna were not said to be gen 6.5 or gen 7 pokemon. people talked all the time about how the potential pokemon z would add in new pokemon to fill out the kalos dex, and that GF might break patterns. I don't see why the reveal of new pokemon and some marketer lingo would say otherwise on the matter.
>s-stop deluding yourself!
stop deluding YOURself into believing it's one way or another, like OP, who's apparent John Gamefreak's wife's son
>>
>>25583943
Muh odd-gen 150+ 'mon pattern?
I can't take another tiny shitdex.
>>
Um... Having a relation to Kalos doesn't make it 6.5... Johto has relations with Kanto and Sinnoh, but you don't see people saying Gen 1.5/4.5/3.5. Nintendo isn't doing a Z, big deal. You know why? Casual gamers think it's already too hard, even with X/Y/OR/AS, and a special sequel would have to have special post game things like the Battle Frontier, or the PWT, which would have to be hard. Casual gamers are ruining Pokémon, and we squabble amongst ourselves like it's our faults.
>>
>People ACTUALLY think the Zygarde forms won't be in a game
A new low for vp.
>>
Again:
Um... Having a relation to Kalos doesn't make it 6.5... Johto has relations with Kanto and Sinnoh, but you don't see people saying Gen 1.5/4.5/3.5. Nintendo isn't doing a Z, big deal. You know why? Casual gamers think it's already too hard, even with X/Y/OR/AS, and a special sequel would have to have special post game things like the Battle Frontier, or the PWT, which would have to be hard. Casual gamers are ruining Pokémon, and we squabble amongst ourselves like it's our faults.
>>
>>25597541
>and that GF might break patterns
And they have broken patterns by not releasing a third game to Gen 6 (I personally believe B2W2 counts as a third version) and instead skipping on to whatever Sun and Moon are.
>>
File: xysunmoon.png (371 KB, 1017x591) Image search: [Google]
xysunmoon.png
371 KB, 1017x591
>>25583943
>getting rused by gamefreak
enjoy paying full price for gen 6 with a few extra towns and a half dozen new mons
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.