[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You gonna do it for the card with the best art?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: target-event-169.jpg (97 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
target-event-169.jpg
97 KB, 578x327
You gonna do it for the card with the best art?
>>
I might go, kind of annoying that it's like 3 hours not the whole day, so I have to make time for it, not just show up anytime I want.
>>
>>25583694
>Epic
>>
People keep worrying me about the kids only shit.
I just want the fucking card.
>>
I'll be outta the country, so no
>>
>>25584359
Toys R Us was the one that does the kids only thing. Target doesn't.
>>
>>25584359
TRU asked me about it in a survey and they opened up an additional like 10 questions about the event.

I told them in every single writeable space that I've been following the series for twenty goddamn years and it shouldn't be restricted to a certain age range because its clear the series has fans of all ages.

I don't think Target has mentioned anywhere if it's for a certain age group but I dunno if they can really stop anyone besides saying you're too old or kids only.

it's possible they just have the cards sitting out and you can walk by and get them
>>
>>25584380
>>25584359

In the Toys r Us ad, it said "Ages 6 & Up" so they were literally obligated to give you the cards, otherwise you can fuck the store over based on discrimination. Doesn't matter that it said "Kids Only" because it was too vague, and literally said "6 & Up."
>>
>>25584376
>>25584380
On Facebook, the TRU page responded to people complaining about it being "kids only", saying that the event was for "kids of all ages", AKA no fucking age restriction. I never heard of anyone on Pokemon Day being denied a card due to being a grown ass adult.
>>
>>25586375

One person in TCGO general claims the store manager told him to get lost
>>
my partner and I are 23 and when we went they easily gave us the cards on pokemon day so!
>>
Not sure if I'll be able to since I'm working on Friday.

Are all Targets doing it?
>>
Is "Train On." the worst fucking slogan? Also is it replacing "Gotta catch 'em all"?
>>
>>25587667
>"Gotta catch 'em all"

They dropped that in gen 3
>>
>>25583694
can anyone actually make out how tall ash is
>>
>>25587530
>23
Try being in your forties and going to these events
>>
>>25587674
>still believing this
Do you even use youtube?
>>
>>25583694
what is this I'm a normie
>>
>>25587674
they brought it back with XY. How new are you?
>>
>>25583694
I haven't collected the TCG in a long time, shouldn't that magikarp be labeled as "shining" or did they get rid of that?
>>25584359
The kids only thing is up to discretion of the store, ours had plenty of cards afterward even after giving them to everyone.
>>
>>25586859
He was probably being a creep or least looking like one near the kids. I can't imagine a manager wanting to start something with a possible autist over nothing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.