[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've got a dilemma. I've played every pokemon game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-black-white-2-nds.jpg (156 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-black-white-2-nds.jpg
156 KB, 900x675
So I've got a dilemma. I've played every pokemon game except black 2 and white 2. I'm going to buy one of them as soon as I get off work today, and I was wondering which one /vp/ enjoyed more. I'm leaning slightly towards black 2 because the exclusives interest me more. I'm split because I played through white 1 and was considering getting white 2 to continue the story. Which one should I buy?
>>
I got white 2. It was a good game.
>>
Black 2.
>>
>>25583093
If you played White then get White 2, simple as that.
>>
The continuation thing really isn't prominent except for one detail at the end really. Go with the version exclusives
>>
get the opposite of whatever you got for black/white. i went white 1 then black 2
>>
>>25583115
this
>>
White 2 as its a sequel to White.
>>
White 2 then? Is there any difference to new areas, or is it just black city and white forest that are exclusive?
>>
File: 1404793437616.jpg (211 KB, 834x600) Image search: [Google]
1404793437616.jpg
211 KB, 834x600
>>25583093
Really it doesn't matter which you get, OP, you're in for a treat. These games are fantastic, definitely one of, if not the best Pokemon games of all time.

I'd recommend getting White 2 so you can get Reshiram this time. Or don't. There's no wrong choice here.

My question is where in the world are you buying these games from? I thought they stopped selling them in stores a while ago.
>>
>>25583766
>Savefile, I...
>>
>>25583766
They still sell them in the nintendo store dont they?
>>
>>25583766
Pretty sure Gamestop still sells these for $40 each
>>
You already fucked up by playing White 1 instead of Black 1.
No going back now.
>>
>>25583093
White 2 has the better soundtrack and aesthetic.
>>
>>25583093
If you had White, White 2's exclusive legendaries are meant to be complementary (White had Zekrom, so White 2 has Reshiram, etc.). This way you actually get both.
>>
Would you guys recommend B2W2 over Platinum?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.