[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is the better game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: ColosseumVSGaleofDarkness.png (423 KB, 463x384) Image search: [Google]
ColosseumVSGaleofDarkness.png
423 KB, 463x384
Which one is the better game?
>>
Gale of Darkness
>>
>inb4 some meme spouting faggot mentions the XD
>>
GoD is objectively better.

>inb4 objectively
It is fact.
>>
Colosseum
>>
>>25582866
You said it, not anyone else retard
>>
>>25582866
I've gone through this entire thread, and the only one I've seen mention the XD is you, fag
>>
>>25582852
Xd
>>
>>25582852
>Colosseum
kill yourself
>>
GoD had a better Mirror B theme
>>
>>25582852
>Which one is the better game?
Which one has Shadow Lugia? Oh right, not Colosshit.
>>
>>25582866
>XD
OUT!?
>>
I know it's never going to happen, but I'm really hoping nintendo announce their Nintendo NX console at E3, and that Sun and Moon come out for it, and that they're similar to Colosseum and Gale of darkness, but like a mixture of those two and the handheld games.

Tfw this will never happen, and most people would consider this a horrible idea, and want pokemon to stay on handheld.

I don't want to live on this planet.
>>
The overall gameplay of Gale of Darkness was better. It definitely learned from Colosseum and polished it up.
>>
>>25582852
both succ. but gale of darkness.
>>
>>25582982
You are not alone anon. That would be cool.
>>
>>25582866
>XD

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from please.
>>
I liked the whole cowboy atmosphere of Colosseum more but XD is a better game
>>
Gale of Darkness in everything but the PC.

Wes>Michael by a mile.
>>
File: 1355816146656.jpg (13 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
1355816146656.jpg
13 KB, 185x273
>>25585257
Wes was cool. Got the bitches too.
>>
>>25585257
I hate that you're right when I liked Michael.
>>
>>25585257
>in everything but the PC.

Huh?

On a side note I recall there being a couple moments in either game where a PC was available, but not a Healing Machine. You could just deposit and withdraw your pokemon to heal them.
>>
>>25585464
PC=Player Character
>>
>>25582852
XD, but Colosseum protag is best protag.
>>
Colosseum only because it was the only way to get Gen II Pokes in Gen III. Everything in GoD you could already get in Ruby and Sapphire.
>>
I really wish there would be another shadow pokemon game but it probably wont happen. I remember being hype as fuck as a kid for Colosseum because it came with a bonus disk that gave you a jirachi
>>
>>25582868
yes, God is generally viewed as a supreme being anon
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.