[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PokeMMO General v1.337 /pmmog/ why the fuck arent you playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: pokemmo thread gen.jpg (226 KB, 1027x512) Image search: [Google]
pokemmo thread gen.jpg
226 KB, 1027x512
Come join the Pokemon MMO masterace. Fuck PRO join the OG MMO experience.

>Full player customization
>Runs off ROM resources so there is no copyrighted material. It will never be taken down.
>Global Trade Link trading system with listing fees so no spamming. Pokemon searchable by IV's
>Visible IV/EVs in Pokemon menu
>New breeding system
>Teams and Official events every week
>No hacking all shinies are legit
>Free to play no pay to win mechanics at all
>Any pokemon can be made to follow you

Use this thread to link up, trade, and battle.

Download the client at --> pokemmo.eu

In depth list of guides --> forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/56520-guide-tavern-index-update-8262015/
>>
You forgot the fucking retarded tier councils and the slow as sin updates.
>>
>>25582813
Updates come every month or so, try running a free2play mmo. And they ban shit smogon is too much of pussies to ban. It's not gen 6 its its own shit.
>>
Does it have gen 6 mons?
>>
>>25583011
>dugtrio
>snorlax
>dragonite
>blissey
>gengar
>ubers worthy

Scizor and Dusclops have absolutely no reason to be in BL either.
>Updates come every month or so
Last patch was in christmas.
>>
>>25583062
nah first 3 gens only.

>>25583067
Ok so you claim to know the 3rd gen meta inside and out? You realize nobody from smogon even plays/played in 3rd gen right? Comp came popular in gen 4.
>>
>>25583090
no rotom no play

jk ill give it a shot.

What starters?
>>
>>25583090
>what is shoddybattle/netbattle
>>
>>25583090
Comp was plenty popular in gen 3 with netbattle around, it was a shitfest with TTar and Suicune on every team as well as Skarmbliss.
>>
>>25582612
Any way to change the shitty music? Or do I have to mute it and listen to some GOAT Pokémon tracks instead?
>>
>>25583090
The gen 3 OU ladder has more than 500 people in it.
>>
>>25583127
You can start in either hoenn or kanto Youll need an emerald rom for hoenn and a fire red rom for kanto. just use both.

>>25583137
I know for fuckin sure nobody uses that shit anymore.

>>25583149
Thus why the bans matter.

>>25583167
Yeah you can mod the shit out of this game. https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/
>>
>>25583188
Thats everyone to have every played gen 3 OU recently. Pokemmo has thousands online at any time.
>>
>>25583194
Rotomfag here, Can i get every gen 1-3 mon?
Or are some unavailable?
>>
>>25583194
>I know for fuckin sure nobody uses that shit anymore.
And guess when they were used?
>>
>>25583194
The thing is the bans are stupid. None of those pokemon are actually overpowered, if you read the forums the reasoning for banning them is laughable with stuff like "Oh it's hard to figure out which moves it has" or "It can boost with too much ease! Takes no skill!"
TTar and Salamence and the obvious Mewtwo and Rayquaza are the only decent bans, TTar since it's the best mon in the gen3 metagame and Mence since it became stupidly good with access to STAB (even with a nerfed outrage)
>>25583213
gen2 starters are unobtainable, no legendaries,
>>
>>25583229
In a time where every team lacked any sort of originality with fucking blissey and mence on every team all with leftovers.

>>25583213
Yes most every mon is available except for gen 2 starters and legendaries.
>>
>>25583244
If smogon actually cared about gen 3 then we would see similar bans. You do realize the players vote for the bans right? If you really care go voice your opinion on the forums.
>>
>>25583250
And mmo has really original teams with umbreon and metagross in every team...with leftovers!
>>
>uses heartgold rom
>no johto
Explain this shit
>>
>>25583274
>You do realize the players vote for the bans right?
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/55300-test-banned-to-ubers-gengar/
kek

MMO simply gave a group of teenagers the ability to ban whatever they don't like and since it's the only amount of power they'll ever hold in their lives they abuse it at will.
>>
>>25583285
If you actually played comp you would know this isnt true. Go play PRO.

>>25583300
It only uses resources from the rom to load follower sprites.

>>25583314
And gengar is OP as fuckin gen 3. Your point? The pokemon fan base is all mostly teenagers. Smogon bans are decided by kiddies too.
>>
>>25583353
I play MMO trust me, Metagross is the most overused pokemon in the game. I messed up by saying Umbreon though, I forgot they had also banned Chansey to OU.
>>
>>25582612

I'm not playing because I last played it a year ago and realized I hated the dev team, the competitive scene, the AWFUL playerbase, and the hyperinflation.

Play Pokemon Revolution Online instead.
>>
>>25583393
Yeah hes S tier ranked but people dont use him that much really cause hes far too expensive. A stab megahorn from hera one hits him anyway.

>>25583423
Alot has changed in a year. Also PRO fucking blows and has no economy whatsoever.
>>
>people dont use him that much really cause hes far too expensive.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/53984-pokemmo-official-usage-statistics-and-tier-lists-up-to-date/

47% usage rate
> A stab megahorn from hera one hits him anyway.
252 Atk Choice Band Heracross Megahorn vs. 160 HP / 0 Def Metagross: 228-270 (66.8 - 79.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Do you plan on getting blown the fuck out even more in this thread?
>>
>>25582612
Looks like a fucking eyesore in that pic. I only tried it like a year ago but it felt really clunky, too, like the battle system was made in RPGMaker.
>>
>>25583473
Hurr durr im a fucking faggot bitch who like to talk shit about a game that i play. Go suck your own cock faggot.
>>
>>25583473
also calc it with a band you fucking retard.
>>
File: hurt feelings and butt ranged.jpg (72 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
hurt feelings and butt ranged.jpg
72 KB, 406x480
>>25583522
>>
>>25583444
>PRO has no economy whatsoever
Except it does and unlike MMO it doesn't have breeding so people can't just breed for max IV'd mons to sell, thus ruining the economy. What PRO does have is damn near every non-legendary pokemon from gens 1-4, part of gen 5 (mostly for members) and some gen 6 (released through events), and the Johto region. It will also have the Hoenn region by the end of this month if it doesn't already.
>>
>>25583533
>>25583473
>252 Atk Choice Band Heracross Megahorn vs. 160 HP / 0 Def Metagross: 228-270 (66.8 - 79.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
>252 Atk Choice Band Heracross Megahorn vs. 160 HP / 0 Def Metagross
>252 Atk Choice Band Heracross
>252 Atk Choice Band
>Atk Choice Band
>Choice Band
>Band
>>
>>25583250
Does it do the shit that FRLG did with national dex evos?
>>
>>25583557
too bad the admins are a bunch of circle jerking idiots.

I got banned for "admin impersonation" the other day, then when I proved that I was falsely banned, dumbass tried to say I broke the "no trade/sell in public chat"

Then when I proved that wrong I asked for another admin. Two more showed up, and instead of discussing my case, they cared more about me "being rude to an admin is a bannable offense" and told me that admins have more important things to worry about.

THEN emailed the game's creator on the matter, got my account unbanned but everything was reset as "punishment" by the admins. Creator told me there was nothing he could do about it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.