[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega-Hydreigon Type: Dark/Dragon Ability: Mega Launcher (loses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 635Hydreigon.png (476 KB, 1000x984) Image search: [Google]
635Hydreigon.png
476 KB, 1000x984
Mega-Hydreigon
Type: Dark/Dragon
Ability: Mega Launcher (loses ability to fly and becomes more Tank-like as it was originally designed to be)
HP: 92
Attack: 110 (+5)
Defense: 120 (+30)
Special Attack: 150 (+25)
Special Defense: 120 (+30)
Speed: 108 (+10)

Is it any good or do Fairy-types still render it useless? What if Mega-Launcher boosted Flash Cannon's damage too?
>>
File: Orochi.png (251 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
Orochi.png
251 KB, 500x296
>Mega-Hydreigon
>>
>>25582487
change Mega Launcher to Contrary.
There, I created a monster
>>
File: Nofun_robot.jpg (10 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
Nofun_robot.jpg
10 KB, 256x197
>>25582487
Still useless.
Sheer force might be better
>>
>>25582487
I want this.
>>
>>25582487
>Mega Hydreigon gets two more heads
>Whenever it is attacked whether it's a physical or special attack it gets a new head until it is finally K.O.
>It attacks once for each head it has
>Multiple hit attack count each hit individually so it gets 5 heads if Bullet Seed hits all times
Is it viable now? I know it's autistic as fuck but I had to come up with the most retarded shit to make it good
>>
His legs break the design. They aren't even legs. They're scarves
>>
Make fire SE to fairy and this thing will be OU as fuck

It's really that easy
>>
>>25582567
That would be really good with Draco meteor
>>
>>25582773
And Superpower for mixed
>>
>>25582487
If he gets a mega then so should Dragonite and Goodra.

Honestly it's kind of retarded how every other gen's pseudo got a mega even though dragonite was the 1st one and now will be one of the last pseudo to get a mega form
>>
File: 1452311285075.png (303 KB, 398x460) Image search: [Google]
1452311285075.png
303 KB, 398x460
>>25582487

>as it was originally supposed to be

What kind of fucking stupid idea gave away that Hydreigon was supposed to function like a tank?

>Dark/Dragon decent offensive typing (especially in Gen 5)
>Bountiful movepool that is heavily supported by offensive type coverage
>Flash Cannon used to fend off fairies whenever necessary
>Base 90 defenses
>>
>>25582680
They're not supposed to be legs. Just resemble them, kinda.
>>
>>25582487
Always thought it has 3 heads. Just realised those are it's hands.
>>
Mega hydreigon should lose 20 attack at least. Hydreigon's attack and speed were switched from the beginning it might still be in OU.
>>
just make it dragon/steel as it was originally intended and go full mecha king ghidorah
>>
>>2558239
maybe the fact that Hydreigon was created as a hydra + tank hybrid to beginwith before becoming what it is now, hence the tread like markings running vertically down its body
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 708x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 708x600
>>25582487
>Mega Launcher
If you're going THAT route, you may as well just use Adaptability and cut out the flavoe stuff

Though even then I would rather it get Mold Breaker

>>25582958
>It would be Dark/Steel as per typical type altering
>Hydreigon is closer to Yamta no Orochi than Ghidorah
>>
>>25582839
Hydreigon's evolution line was originally designed to be cyborg tanks, but they scrapped it and based it off the Orochi. You can see patterns that look like tank-treads on Hydreigon's body.
>>
>>25582890
They're both.
>>
>>25582839
>Dark/Dragon decent offensive typing (especially in Gen 5)
Wasn't the Dark typing actually a hindrance for Hydra until Steel lost the Dark resistance? It did little outside of being a special oriented Dragon that isn't pursuit bait.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.