[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm shit at competitive, so if this can happen consiste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: oylsj5D.jpg (16 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
oylsj5D.jpg
16 KB, 400x294
I'm shit at competitive, so if this can happen consistently why is Ninjask considered PU?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-344493627
>>
>>25581911
yes
>>
>>25581911
Outclassed by Scolipede.
>>
4x weak to Smogon Stones.
Scolipede superior in every way.
Shit movepool and subpar in all but speed.
>>
>>25581911
>http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-344493627
no
>>
>>25581957
So if Scolipede didn't have Speed Boost would Ninjask be higher?
>>
>>25581996

Yes, but not much higher because >stones
>>
>>25581911
Sound moves ruin it
Sneaky Pebbles ruin it
Prankster Taunt ruins it

On top of this as long as you can keep hitting it without letting it pass a sub onto another pokemon it won't be able to touch you, and seeing as it's an obvious "lead pokemon" the opposing team will always send a counter to it out first
>>
Scolipede, a bug type with better typing, superior stat spread, and movepool made Ninjask obsolete at the moment it got Speed Boost this gen.
Design wise though, it's a draw for me. They both look cool as fuck
>>
>>25581911
it can't happen consistently, you just fought a retard who was trying to use miltank in ou
>>
>>25582036
Shame. I love Scolipede and I'm glad it's good, but Ninjask needed that little niche.

Then again, I guess that means Ninjask is really good in lower tiers?
>>
>>25582036
>Design wise though, it's a draw for me. They both look cool as fuck
Ninjask wins for me because Shedinja is a cool concept to go with it.
>>
>>25581911
1100 ladder lmao
>>
>>25581911
so much parahax going on, I would have rage quitted. good thing I stay away from playing competitively.
>>
>>25582109
I don't think I've ever come across anyone who's above 1200, but yeah I'm terrible. lol I barely play.
>>
>>25581911
anything works against shitters
>>
>>25582193
Im starting to develop a disinterest playing competitively in singles outside of lower tiers. AG is fun as fuck though.
>>
Aren't Ditto and Wobbuffet in PU? And Kadabra? Even a pokemon in the shitlist of PU can be decent.

Ninjask is decent. It's just that it was always very niche and now it has competition in that niche and more things can counter it. You actually still see it sometimes even in OU.
>>
This replay gave me cancer. Thanks, OP.

>>25582049
Miltank is the least of that retard's problems.
- Moonblast Sylveon.
- He didn't predict the incredibly obvious Protect turn to switch to Talonflame and Brave Bird him when he tries to pass all those boosts.
- Instead he goes to Ferrothorn and sets up rocks, and then tries to Leech Seed a substitute.
- Staying in against Ninjask with Starmie AGAIN, this time while it's Paralyzed.
- Thunderbolting Thundurus-T
The opponent is only slightly less retarded, using Hyperspace Fury on a Weavile when he already revealed against Ferrothorn that he had HP Fire. And he was behind a sub, so it's not like he was trying to donk Talonflame.
>>
>>25582454
The 'opponent' was OP, who would have probably lost to the shitter if the shitter ran hyper voice on his fucking sylveon, didn't make retarded plays with ferrothorn, or whatever.

I'm not a smogonfag, but anti smogonfags and gimmick users that think they're speshul and cool and unique deserve to be rounded up and killed, preferably gassed. Throw genwunners, furfags, and the migrating redditors into that bunch and we might finally have a clean, healthy, if not a little dead board.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.