[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this Gen 5 Pokemon Day 9-Musharna line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Munna-Musharna.jpg (17 KB, 506x197) Image search: [Google]
Munna-Musharna.jpg
17 KB, 506x197
Last time was the elemental monkey trio, today will be about the 2nd Pokemon to be based off a psychic dream eating tapir, Munna and its evo Musharna
>>
I hate how the final stage is constantly throwing up.
>>
>>25580199
I honestly really like musharna, I think it is one of the best designed pokemon.
>>
The look like painted Easter eggs.
>>
>it gets bigger
>>
Damn, I missed the monkeys? I hate those things. And even if you don't hate them, after playing B/W you're still going to be sick of seeing them on every single NPC trainer team.

I can't think of munna in any light except "drowzee 2.0"
>>
>>25580199
The first pokemon family that I actually like from this gen.
Not that musharna is great, but it's pretty decent and doesnt fuck up with the initial concept.

ps i hate the monkeys
>>
I want a big Munna plushie.
>>
>>25580449
>The first pokemon family that I actually like from this gen.

Well thats because its actually from gen 1
>>
>>25580199
Munna a cute.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6WVR5ldkNA
>>
>>25580199
It's a pretty cool line. The sad thing is that it looks like a bowel since XY because GF made the smoke "solid" for some shitty random reasons.
>>
>>25580199
One of my favorite Pokemon. I really like psychic Pokemon, and Musharna's design is really cool.
>>
>>25580199
I hope it gets a Mega soon.
>>
>>25580199

Fantastic design concept and execution. The WALL of NU. Probably one of my top 5 favorites of all time.

Too bad the Gen 6 Musharna model is complete and utter trash. Why the fuck would they make the mist a solid, wobbly structure?
>>
File: musharna.gif (113 KB, 95x112) Image search: [Google]
musharna.gif
113 KB, 95x112
>>25580199
>gf is too lazy to animate smoke
Musharna's 3D model makes me irrationally angry.
>>
>>25580199
I LOVE THE MUNNA LINE
>>
Very interesting designs and well executed with the concept too. What I like the most about Musha that it is something that you wouldn't prefer waking up as it's ascetic appeal would drastically flip. Reliable TR setter too. One of the best Gen 5 mons
>>25580312
Not really. Musharna is a more developed Munna with different eyes and looses the flower patterns for a more Tapir-like body. Nothing like Muk.
>>
>>25580199
Would have been better as an alternate evo of Drowzee or something.
>>
>>25581304
>some shitposters actually belueve it doesn't just get bigger
Forgot I was in a gen 5 schill thread where the same person keeps pretending he likes every gen 5 shitmon.
>>
>>25581393
Are you implying that it's literally an enlarged/stretched Munna? Munna is more of a decorated pink blob with a tapir nose than a tapir with a pink head and purple body. And it never has it's dream cloud showing when it sleeps. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>25581228
It looks like it's had its intestines ripped out through its nose.
>>
I love Munna and Musharna. She totally fits first gen. The only thing that bugs me is the 3d model of Musharna like others anons said,the smoke coming out is horrible.
>>
One of the better arguments for "Gen V worst design".

Look at that shitty floral pattern, like something you'd see doodled on a little girls notebook.

What the fuck is that circle on its face? Without knowing anything else about the pokemon, the assumptions that it's either a nose, a mouth, or a blow-hole are all valid.

The secondary evo has the same issue, with it's rosy cheek being confused for an eyebrow even adding to it. It's like they intentionally designed the positioning of the pokemon to trick you.

Top it all off with a boring, ball design and gross pastels.
>>
I love these two a lot.

It bothers me that Munna's name frequently gets mispronounced because people don't give a shit. It's Moo-na (like luna, or moon).
>>
My only real experience with this line is in Blaze Black. Solid tank that can take hits like a champ.
Design on the two is pants on head retarded though.
Needing a moon stone to evolve is just obnoxious.

Since I missed the monkeys I'll just say them having Acrobatics in BB is devastating in the early game.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.