[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why, yes. I will be getting the Moon version. Tis the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: sasuke-uchiha-sasuke-susanoo.jpg (282 KB, 1280x785) Image search: [Google]
sasuke-uchiha-sasuke-susanoo.jpg
282 KB, 1280x785
>Why, yes. I will be getting the Moon version. Tis the only game that is truely worthy of bringing out my darkness
>>
I don't understand this meme. I don't understand why people keep spouting it every day. I don't understand why people keep responding.
>>
>>25579553

I'll choose moon version because it reflects my misterious inner self and also the wicked sense of humor only the creatures of the night could understand. Yes sir, the Moon version shall I have...
>>
I just wanna get the Moon version because I think the Moon is comfier than the Sun.

You're free to disagree, but I don't know what you get out of these posts.
>>
ITT: sunfags being tryhards
>>
>>25579594
Welcome, newfriend
>>
>>25579553
I'm gonna get moon. Because I'm Intelligent, Nihilistic and have a Wicked Sense of Humor
>>
>He ends up not finishing it

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T MATTER~!
>>
>>25579594
Perhaps because there's nothing else to do, since there was no leaks in CoroCoro.
>>
>>25579658
>grinding bad memes into dust
"there's nothing else to do" -anon, probably
>>
>>25579618
This. Sure the sun keeps our asses alive but the moon is comfy
>>
>>25579598
Everything about the moon is a reflection of myself, the way it surrounds itself in darkness, the way it is the only beacon of light on this disastrous earth, the way it only shows one half of its true face and its wicked sense of humor. All features that I, Myself embody.
>>
File: Brazo_Susanoo.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Brazo_Susanoo.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25579657
*teleports behind you*
I DID FINISH THIS IT!
TAKE THIS! FEEL THE WRATH OF THE DARKNESS IN MY SOUL! OOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!
>>
I'm going to get moon because it resonates with my inner wolfself
>>
>>25579683
Ah-wooo!
>>
i'm going to choose moon because it represents best pony
>>
>>25579737
Nice b8 fegit have a reply
>>
>>25579744
celestiafag please leave
>>
>>25579699
Werewolves of London
>>
>>25579553
>>25579598
>>25579657
>>25579680
>>25579683
>>25579737
DELETE THIS
>>
>>25579594
>Moonfag desperately trying to deny the way he acts
>>
M
EBIN
M
EBIN
>>
>>25579553
>Yes I am getting Moon version because I always get the Blue version

ftfy
>>
>>25581919
>saying sensical things in an ebin meme thread
>>
>>25579553
I just want moon version cause my gf wants sun. We always get the opposite version.
She's the boss and I'm just her bitch so I have to follow orders.
>>
File: r9rR7je.jpg (53 KB, 600x699) Image search: [Google]
r9rR7je.jpg
53 KB, 600x699
>>25579678
>The moon, like myself, sways the tides of the ocean as I sway the the tides of opinion in any intellectual debate... the sheep of this world have watery unfocused minds, my logic can mould them freely... that's why I choose the superior moon version...
>>
>>
>>25582337
Moonfag detected. Someone put him on suicide watch, and I mean it this time. He might do it.
>>
Tfw my skin is extra weak to sun
tfw it literally burns whenever i go outside without shitload of superstrong filter
tfw this causes me to hate sun
tfw everyone still thinks id pick moon over sun because muh edge
>>
File: RealTrainerHours.jpg (460 KB, 592x284) Image search: [Google]
RealTrainerHours.jpg
460 KB, 592x284
I want Moon Version because the Moon is UP AT REAL NIGGA HOURS
>>
File: moonfag.jpg (82 KB, 958x677) Image search: [Google]
moonfag.jpg
82 KB, 958x677
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.