[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really fucking hate this ghost. It takes no skill to use, all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Sableshit.jpg (24 KB, 232x219) Image search: [Google]
Sableshit.jpg
24 KB, 232x219
I really fucking hate this ghost. It takes no skill to use, all you have to do is press a few fucking buttons for a long time and your problems are over. Why is this allowed? The retards at Smogon ban Swagger but they don't ban a ghost that very slowly destroys anything you want at the press of a few fucking buttons? The fuck is that?

The design is shit too, it's literally just a goblin that was abducted by GF, who then proceeded to rip out its eyeballs and replace them with grandma's fake jewelry.They also painted it purple for whatever reason. If you like it, well, you can go shove a grenade up your ass. Then you'll fly everywhere, and it will briefly hurt as much as playing a match against anyone who uses this ghost.

No seriously, FUCK THIS GHOST! And fuck whoever uses it too. It's not original. It's not fun. It's not your favorite. It's pure cancer that you use for easy wins, you shameless autistic faggots.

Fuck you.
>>
>grandma's fake jewelry
Kek
>>
Just use fairies you big baby.
>>
This is kinda long for a series of copypasta strings anon. If you want one then you're gonna have to make it shorter.
>>
>>25579530
the design is great, it's supposed to be an alien from the hopkinsville encounter or something
>>
>>25579562
It already is a pasta.
>>
Why is it even a Ghost type? Other than to make it a parallel to Mawile (most defensive monotype vs type combo with 0 weaknesses), whose typing is also a retarded stretch.
>>
File: kellyaliens.jpg (24 KB, 396x244) Image search: [Google]
kellyaliens.jpg
24 KB, 396x244
>>25579580
I always thought he was a gremlin.
>>
File: 1452589643897.png (265 KB, 822x504) Image search: [Google]
1452589643897.png
265 KB, 822x504
>>25579530
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>25581170
So it could have the no weakness gimmick
>>
>>25579562
Maybe they're trying for a shiny
>>
>>25581246
Most are based on Japanese folklore, some are shitty interpertations but dont compare them
>>
>>25579530
>pokemon is pressing a few buttons in general
>>
>>25579530
Why has Smogon banned swagger anyway?
>>
>>25581211
wow I never realized this shit
>>
>>25579580
>>25581211
I think it's supposed to be both.

I feel like Sableye should've been retyped to Ghost/Fairy or Dark/Fairy. Fairy has the alien association with Clefairy, and gremlins have the fair folk connection.

It's actually really close a kobold; not the DND version, the folklore one that is just a little trickster.
>>
>>25588417
But its purple!!!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.