[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is some information about Pokemon SUN & MOON. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: aa.jpg (110 KB, 593x588) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
110 KB, 593x588
This is some information about Pokemon SUN & MOON. I'm not an English Speaker,sorry about my poor English

New Region is not based on Hawaii, Cities Named after constellations
Starters:
Grass: elephant, Grass/Psychic Final evolution. Pure Fire Ocelot. Water/Fairy nymph
New Megas: Johto starters, Braviary, Dragonite, kingdra, Skarmory, Cloyster and 10 more
Pofessor Elm will make an appearance
2 rivals. One of them will mildly turn into the "Dark side"
Kalos in the Post Game: 3 New Gym Leaders.
Sun and Moon Pokemons involved in a Myth about two queens.
Grass/Dragon Legendary
Next Month Corocoro will show a new pokemon, a Normal/Dark based of a opossum
>>
Fuck you.
>>
>>25578601
These "leaks" get worse and worse every time.
>>
>>25578601
Out of all of those I can see the cities being named after constellations in the actual games. It just makes the most sense given the titles.
>>
>>25578601
Well, I would really like water/fairy nymph.
So, let me bite the bait... do you have any proof you have insider info? you don't need to show them in public
>>
>I'm not an English Speaker, sorry about my poor English
>pretty solid English overall
Every time.
>>
>>25578613
>>25578666
>>25578811
Ignore leak posts.
Do not respond to leak posts.
>>
>>25579054
How does that help? You're supposed to discus shit on a forum.
>>
>>25578601
Well for one thing, next months Corocoro is the start of the Special Features for Sun and Moon (this is confirmed). Revealing a plain, Normal/Dark opossum Pokemon before revealing the Starters or Mascot Legendary Pokemon just doesn't sound right. So you're a fake.
>>
>>25578601
Why the fuck would it be an ocelot? That's not in the Chinese zodiac do you even know fire starters?
>>
>>25579158
There's nothing to discuss.
>>
ocelot would be cool.
See you proved wrong next month.
>>
>>25579165
>Implying starters won't also be shown
>>25579202
>zodiacfag
>>25579258
Are you blind? There is possibly true info on the OP.
>>
>>25579321
>possibly true info
Oh OK my bad. Didn't realise you were a fucking retard.
>>
>>25579321
>Next Month Corocoro will show a new pokemon, a Normal/Dark based of a opossum
>But I'm not going to tell you that the starters will be shown, too!
>>
>>25579321
>There is possibly true info on the OP.
Yes like there was true info in the 150 other leak thread we had since sun and moon announcement.
>>
>>25579353
>>25580185
I don't get why you are sperging out? All im saying is that it is possible it could be true. And it's possible it could be fake. What's with channers today. I've pissed off a lot of them by saying reasonable things like let's see proof of something's illigitimacy before declaring anything and it's possible.
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>25580254
holy fug. I don't even know if you're baiting.

>"channers"
>reasonable discussion
>>
>>25580185
To be fair, we don't know shit about Sun and Moon, whose to say that something from those 150 other leak threads couldn't possibly turn out to be true in some form? Only time will tell.
>>
>>25578601
>myth about two queens
>>>/mlp/
>>
Screenshot just incase.
>>
>>25578601
>sorry about my poor English
Why does this leave me kekking heartily every time? How is this even intended to bolster credibility?
We've had literal Japanese authors visit pooty website and they've never bothered to excuse their bad English.
>>
It's funny because this time OP is legit. I didn't know they were going to show an early shitmon first in Corocoro, and it does seem strange, but I can confirm it exists. Can add a Chandelure mega to the list
>>
>>25578601
>Grass elephant
>Fire ocelot
>Water/Fairy nymph

Ignoring everything else OP said, I wish these were real. These would be nice starters
>>
File: CdcmrAMWIAAA-kj.jpg (40 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
CdcmrAMWIAAA-kj.jpg
40 KB, 600x414
>>25578601
>Kalos in the Post Game:
dropped
>>
>>25580721
only 5 new pokemon in the all game?
>>
>>25580337
It's either bait or anon's completely retarded, either way I'm out of this shit thread.
>>
>>25578601
>a Normal/Dark based of a opossum
we already have Aipom
>>
>>25578666
>>25579054
Actual leaks wouldn't exist without fake leaks.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>25579165
>anon claims that they won't reveal a new gen without revealing the starters or box legends first

Ahem...

>what are Marril, Togepi and Snubbul from Johto
>what are Wailmer, Kecleon and Azurill from Hoenn
>what is Munchlax for Sinnoh
>what are Zorua and Zoroark for Unova

The only exceptions to this rule were X/Y, and that's it,

You're a retard, anon. Plain and simple.
>>
Will keep this post in mind until next month's corocoro, A Normal/Dark possum seems suspiciously specific. But mostly because I want everything he said to be true.
>>
>>25582184
Are you retarded? What do you mean? Where did you get that from my post?
>>
>>25582546
aipom is a monkey though
>>
Yep Fuck You New Fire Starter is gonna be a fire Bunny you Bitch!

Everything else is not even worth a try
>>
>>25583549
>zodiacfag. I wouldn't mind a fire bunny.
>>
>>25582710

We already had Magearna you fucking newfag
>>
>>25581780
Agreed.
Too bad gamefreak has their heads so far up their asses that they're almost literally unwilling to give the fans what we'd enjoy. Well, the give it to us and then take it back as far as features are concerned.
>>
>>25584413
He was responding to the other anon
>>
>>25585733
you are fucking retarded
>>
Prof. Elm. Lel.
>>
>>25578601
were you born a comedian?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.