[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anistar Sundial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
So do you think this huge mysterious thing is somehow related to Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon?

>Nobody knows how or when was it created
>Nobody knows if it has any power but it seems it has some meaning to searching the mega stones in Kalos

There's also the Moondial nentioned and the patterns on Sundial look like patterns on Magearna
>>
>>25578100

That's obviously a soul heart.
>>
yeah lol welcome to March
>>
It's the Arceusite
>>
>>25578100
I think that it is a portal to a moondial in an other region so u can travel between the regions
>>
>>25578100
It's a confirmation to Sun/Moon having Kalos as post-game.
>>
there is a lot of theorys and speculation around this, would be pretty Funny if they just ignore it
>>
>>25578129

You could be on to something anon
>>
It's a soulbinder
>>
>>25578178
Well considering if you look at the Kalos map there's no water or islands there but you can clearly see water and islands behind the sundial makes it seem like it's a portal.
>>
>>25578152
This
>>
>>25578240
But there is water behind it, a river flows right behind the sundial. But it's definitely not as much water as you see behind it in game.
>>
>>25578100
https://youtu.be/Dt2HMhA_Jk0
>>
>>25578934

Yeah I noticed that very briefly
>>
>>25578100
I wonder if Magearna would fit in that hole
>>
>>25578100
Probably made for or by Diancie.
>>
>>25578129
It would be cool if you get to the moondial in the new region before your 8th badge and then like in FRLG you do a sidequest where you have to get the train to Couriway Town and visit Anistar, and Olympia is all like MUH PROPHECY and then you go get Zygarde's help in Terminus Cave and then you go back and get your 8th badge, with the rest of Kalos available to visit after the elite 4.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.