[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one foreigner who use 4chan to get information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: DENSw3a.jpg (7 KB, 100x202) Image search: [Google]
DENSw3a.jpg
7 KB, 100x202
Sorry, If I do something grammar error cause I don't use English as native language.
But I want to know how many people who are foreigner use 4chan. : )
>>
>>25578059
I use it for news since it's the fastest spurce via threads clogging the catalog and Bulbapedia for basic Pokémon trivia
>>
>>25578059
What foreigners? 4chan is for everyone.
>>
File: 250px-Kalos_-_XY.png (110 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
250px-Kalos_-_XY.png
110 KB, 250x164
French here.

I use it for the news and reactions to the news, like you. Though I found myself on 2ch and Joe's twitter a lot the past weeks for that.
The fake leaks are pretty cool to see too.
Also, it's fun sometimes. When people reply with arguments. But then again, it's 4chan, so I can live with that.

>>25578076
>this (if you don't know English though you're fucked, dude)
>>
>>25578076
Yeah. You're right. I forgot really important thing that 4chan is for everyone. Thanks to remind me. :)
>>
>DENSw3a.jpg
yes, all people in this thread are dense
>>
>>25578109
better than drowning
>>
>>25578071
That's why I usually use 4chan. This site has fastest data related to upcoming pokemon game.
Even when I see the same information, it takes 2 days in my country site.
>>
No. Dane here, and I use /vp/ primarily for Pokémon related things.

And leak season shitposting, of course.
>>
Argentinian Here
>>
>>25578086
The fake leaks are pretty cool to see too.

I agree what you say. I feel kind of confused when I see high quality fake pokemon or lists.
It also fun just to see threads, not to participate in. So all of things in 4chan are good to me.
>>
>>25578076
4chan isn't meant for niggers and shitskins though.
>>
>>25578440
Well, I mean, that goes without saying.
>>
>>25578059
Dutch here. I only do the ol' 4chan when a new Pokémon game comes out. I love the fake leaks, the speculation, etc. Too much cancer for me when it's not leak season, though.
>>
>>25578440
And faggots
>>
>>25578059
Germany reporting in.
>>
>>25578059
Dominican here.
>>
>>25578059
>: )
"no"
>>
This is why/vp/ needs flags and IDs imo
>>
Dutchman here.
>>25578505
Hallo Nedervriend.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.