[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Mewtwos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Shopro.png (22 KB, 531x37) Image search: [Google]
Shopro.png
22 KB, 531x37
Okay guys, I'm not a huge super pokemon freak.

But I was hanging around hispachan (Hispanic chan), and saw a strange pokemon post in the /a/ section.

It was about a terror youtube report explaining the origins of the first pokemon movie, and holy shit, if any of you did not know, it's creepy as fuck.

The video explains how the FIRST real original mewtwo strikes back trailer, shows misty and her daugher. The video, in spanish, goes as far as to explain how USA decided to ban the original plan and re-edit the movie, as ash would have died, team rocket would have succeeded, misty would have been injected a genetic modified seed, to have a daughter, and the true origin of mewtwo, which makes even more sense when you re-watch the movie, as the scientist injected his daughter's gene into a mew altered pokemon gene, and gave birth to mewtwo.

Here's the link to the video.

youtube com/watch?v=HkZioL_sZEI

Even though it's in spanish, you can appreciate the pictures, which is insane if they're true.

(The ones with misty and daughter ARE from the original trailer, I found and confirmed, which the trailer is... here:

facebook com/483185911700917/videos/707549505931222/

disturbing.)

I know this seems like 2014 news, because of a blog post I found.

professorlewisblog wordpress com/2014/01/10/mystery-of-the-myutsuu-no-gyakushuu-mewtwo-strikes-back-trailer/

www geocities ws/kdmewtwo/video.html

The reason I started noticing it was not only the real deal, but, that something was amiss, is that the trailer has been claimed by copyright thanks to a company named Shopro apparently (Pic related, proof.), which seems to want to get rid of this, maybe, and by maybe I mean it's pretty obvious, Pokemon company sees it as shameful? Anyways, good watching and comment on this please, this is not even on creepypasta material, seems legit based on the trailer, I backed it up in case.
>>
>>25577381
Also, it seems the idea was as following:

Third season ends, movie is the finishing of the series, Ash dies, Misty has a daughter, Misty is the new main character, as Ash was supposed to die out in the Cerulean cave "celestial cave"
>>
http://mewmewtwo.tumblr.com/post/92679793784/helpful-links-for-all-mew-and-mewtwo-fans

Also, here's a link with youtube links to the mewtwo radio dramas if anyone's interested.
>>
What the fuck is happening.
>>
>>25577381
I knew Ash was supposed to die but this Kisty stuff and Team Rocket winning is new
>>
>>25577381
It's complete horseshit. Go back there and stay there.
>>
What is this, 1997?
>>
>>25577381
>random clueless retard talking over clips from the Pocket ni Fantasy music video trailer
>also seems to be unaware of Birth of Mewtwo
>rides on the fact that USA deciding to ban something makes it completely inaccessible and unknown because Japan apparently doesn't really exist
Literally what
>>
>>25577494
can you link a source for this Pocket ni Fantasy/old misty shit or whatever it is. I wanna read about it
>>
>>25577494
Well, points taken, fine, explain the trailer though, and, well, I'd have to read the Drama transcripts for the birth of mewtwo, I apologize if I got it wrong, but, still, the trailer seems legit.
>>
>>25577504
Here's a years-old old explanatory pasta:

It's just a song. There's a translation here:
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/songs/235#4
Everything said about the clip in this thread is nonense, though. This is just an early trailer for the first movie, which, contrary to what a lot of idiots like to claim, was NOT meant to be the finale to the series. The series was originally intended to run a year and a half, the movie would fit into the plot about one year in, after Ash got his 8th badge... and this part of the anime had already been written at the time the series got extended, so what you got with the Mewtwo stuff at the 8th gym is what you were initially meant to get as well. Any changes to the original plans for the series would've been made to the very end of the Kanto arc (initially intended to be the only arc), meaning Ash was probably meant to win the league.
Likewise, the movie was not affected by this decision to extend the series, and this trailer does not represent "the original ending that was later changed". That's ridiculous.
So what does it represent? Well, the video fits the lyrics to the song quite well. The song, for the record, was the current ending theme to the TV series at the time. As you can see from the lyrics, the song is a conversation between a kindergarten teacher and a little girl. The blue-haired woman in the trailer is Voyager, a character in the movie voiced by Sachiko Kobayashi, who sings the lines in the song sung by the teacher, meaning the little girl is likely intended as a representation of Juri Ihata, who sings the lines sung by the child.
And that's pretty much it - it's largely a music video for the song, and the imagery goes with it. Nothing more to it.
>>
>>25577504
I posted a link to the trailer on facebook for the old misty thing with her daughter, it's a trailer for mewtwo strikes back, it looks legitimate.
>>
>>25577517

But what's the source of the video? Like the original clip? Where was that originally broadcast?
>>
>>25577494
I can't find the music video for some reason.
>>
>>25577530
It was included on rental VHS tapes from early 1998, before the movie was far enough into production to have any actual footage they could use. All the "movie footage" in it is from the first theatrical trailer from late 1997.
>>
>>25577543

Is there any page on Bulbapedia with reference to this shit? Not that I don't believe you, your explanation already makes sense. This is just very new to me and any kind of Googling barely brings up shit.
>>
>>25577550
>Bulbapedia
>competent
lel
>>
>>25577554
nice meme family
>>
>>25577550
Op here, I believe his explanations, still, I'd like to see the music video in any case, even though one of the posters here seems to know the entire deal pretty well off.
>>
>>25577559
Pomf pls
>>
>>25577563
Here:
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm4308232

Has a detailed explanation of what it is and where it's from. Hope you know nip.
>>
>>25577651
Alright, so it seems the intro song to the trailer has a visual representation of the song, seems the voice actor for Misty was in fact introducing the movie trailer so that's why people were associating, still, it sort of makes sense it's misty,

No, I don't know nip, but I used chrome's translate feature, thanks for the lead, clears more then a few things up.
>>
is there a mirror to the first trailer?

Since shoppro hit it?
>>
>>25577381
Retarded hispaposter
Aun no te has dado cuenta que Pokemon es Japones?

Go watch the Japanese movie and show us where all that bullshit happened
I'll be waiting :^)
>>
>>25577770
facebook url on first post is the trailer
>>
>>25577818
ok read the entire thread, it was cleared up, keep waiting if you wish

pendejo :^)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.