[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (555 KB, 2980x2751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
555 KB, 2980x2751
Why do people want a gen 6.5? Who gives a fuck about this poorly designed shit's backstory? Who wants to actually go back to Kalos?

Show yourselves.
>>
because otherwise it would mean GF is incompetent as fuck that they cant even fucking properly finish a gen
>>
I don't want a gen 6.5. But I'm on the gen 6.5 side purely because I think it's more likely than a full on gen 7 with new mechanics and everything.
>>
Nobody does. It's all one samefag spreading his cancerous meme.
>>
>>25570166
>back to kalos
>not the southern region

Educate yourself, anon. If you want to hate something, at least do it right.
>>
I want Gen 7 but I also want this thing to be included in it somehow. Mecha Zygarde is cool.
>>
>>25570190
South Kalos would inevitably lead to the shit that was the rest of Kalos.
>>
>>25570221
And maybe an improved Kalos.
You know how Diamond and Pearl were complete and utter shit, right? Then they fixed it in Platinum.
>>
It's time to play the Zycuck Drinking Game!
>If they mention the Ghost Girl, take a shot
>if they mention the Power Plant, take a shot
>if they fall back on "muh patterns", take a shot
>if they use the absence of evidence as evidence of absence, take a shot
>if they mention the Strange Souvenir, take a shot
>if they claim the plot is "unfinished", take a shot
Repeat until you wake up in a hospital bed.
>>
>>25570258
>ghost girl
>power plant
Boring.
>>
>>25570176
Can X/Y even be fixed? It's probably better if they just drop the gen and try to redeem themselves with sun/moon, IF sun/moon will be good.
>>
It's time to play the gen7fag Drinking Game!
>If they mention the logos, take a shot
>If they mention TCPi marketing buzzwords, take a shot
>If they fall back on "muh patterns," take a shot
>If they use absence of evidence as evidence of absence, take a shot
>If they mention Gen 1.5, take a shot
>If they claim that Zygarde is anime exclusive, take a shot
Repeat until you wake up in a hospital bed.
>>
>>25570166
So basically you're happy with unfinished games with half-assed story, anime exclusive Pokemon and no challenge and n postgame?

Get ready for Sun and Moon anon :^)
>>
>>25570297
>I COPIED YOUR POST AND USED IT AGAINST YOU, AREN'T I SO CLEVER?
So how old are you, kid?
>>
>>25570320
Sometimes there's no saving a sinking ship.
>>
>>25570166
I like Kalos and Zygarde forms. It's not my fault /vp/ made hating gen 6 into a meme. Everyone outside of this shithole agrees it was one of the best gens.
>>
>>25570292
That's what people said about Diamond and Pearl until Platinum happened. If you were old enough to be there when those games were still relevant you wouldn't need to ask such retarded questions.
>>
>>25570436
>waaaaah stop using my logic against me!!!!
So how old are you, kid?
>>
>>25570297
add the fact that we have 2 pentagons left found in the datamine and we're golden!
>>
There are already too many pokemon, gen 6.5 would be sufficient
>>
>>25570292
>Can X/Y even be fixed?
Just give a ROM hacker the right tools, the rest will be done in like a week
>>
Zygarde will play a part in Sun & Moon.

If they weren't going to give it a role in a game, it'd have zero reason to exist and they wouldn't have created it.
>>
>>25570320
Sometimes you just have to learn to not be a whiny little bitch and not take something seriously when it doesn't need to be taken seriously.
>>
>>25570852
They wouldn't create Zygarde in X/Y and have its plot be in a new generation. They could, but what would even the third installment of S/M even be, then? I don't see us returning to Karlos three games in a row. The fact that Zygarde would be more a 7th gen more if it is a new gen makes it too odd.
>>
>>25570911
>They wouldn't create Zygarde in X/Y and have its plot be in a new generation

Thus all the arguments that Sun/Moon isn't a new generation. Which I agree with.
>>
>>25570911
>but what would even the third installment of S/M even be
>third installment
>>
>>25570166
I just wanna catch him.

I couldn't give less of a shit about Kalos though, most eh region in the series
>>
>>25570506
>all these theory videos once Magearna was a thing
>all backstory given to Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion and pretty much everything in 6th gen
They have the potential to make one of the worst aspects in X/Y the best part about 6th gen as a whole; the goddamn story. If they can do that, which would be likely with all of this potential and setup, they could make the whole generation worth it.
>>
>>25570922
GF has no reason not to, it's a cash rake.
>>
>>25570987
Just like how they have no reason to not do a third version to X/Y-- oh wait
>>
>>25571034
Only if you jump to the most obvious conclusion, anon. Remember that Gray was trademarked.
>>
What if Sun and Moon are gen 7 and the post-game is gen 6.5? Like in Gold and Silver when you get to revisit Kanto.
>>
As a casual player here, can someone explain why X/Y were so awful. I hadn't played a pokemon since Fire Red, so I did have a skewed ratio of "new" pokemon, but that and the clothes made the whole thing enjoyable for me. That said, the designs for the megas weren't terrific.
>>
>>25571204
But if Sun and Moon are Gen VII, regardless of what the post game is, there would be no 'Gen 6.5'. You don't call the revisit to Kanto 'Gen 1.5'.
>>
>>25571228
You won't get any proper reasoning from anybody here on /vp/, anon. Coming here for opinions on a thing is a foolish quest.
>>
>>25570166
Because people Kalosperm don't want to have to accept that Gen 6 was the worst one.
>>
>>25571246
True, but at least we'd get a chance to revisit Kalos, maybe wrap up the Zygarde story. It's probably the best case scenario
>>
>>25571228
because of autism over a bunch of optional features, mostly.
>>
>>25571282
>>25571374
Oh okay then.
Thanks guys. Enjoy the new games.
>>
>>25571228
people are quite upset at the lacking post-game of XY and ORAS. Understandably so if you ask me. They can't hold a candle to some of the previous games there
>>
>>25571228
Horrible pacing, terrible characters, tiny routes, nothing to explore.
That's just some of the stuff that irked me about X/Y.
Great Pokemon and region design though.
>>
The only reason I want to go back to Kalos is the hopes that going to the Scary House would yield an actual dilapidated haunted house.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.