[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun and moon wishlist thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
What do you want in sun and moon?
>>
>>25568781
An epic story a la Undertale.
>>
Tutor moves.
>>
Less hand holding and obtrusive story elements. Doubt that'll happen.
>>
>>25568781
>I want to be able to go back to Kalos like Gold and Silver did with Kanto
>I want there to be Pokemon of animals there's never been before. Like a Cheetah or Tiger
>I want there to be more Dragon, Fairy, Steel, Ground, and Rock moves
>I want there to be an Ice type that's catchable fairly early on in game
>I want HM's to either die or be massively reformed
>>
Not sucky trainer customization
>>
No more IVs, a way to manipulate Hidden Power and transferring to Sun/Moon maxes out the IVs who don't have it. Fuck Trick Room.

Also Defog.
>>
Every Pokemon can do the same thing as ash greninja
>>
130+ new Pokemon
Less megas
>>
>>25568781
to catch 'em all.
>>
Pokewalker compatibility or Pokewalker 2.0
Being able to have the 1st party member follow you around again
>>
A region that isn't full of paved roads where I can actually get a sense of adventure again.
Also these
>>25568851
>>25568888
>>
>>25568888 (checked)

pokemon MS GOTY confirmed
>>
>>25568781
179 NEW POKEMON SO WE CAN BRING THE TOTAL UP TO 900
>>
Fun
>>
>>25568781
A rock/ice Ibex pokemon with high speed and attack and refrigerate or rock head .
A ground/dark pokemon based on Seth/an aardvark
>>
>>25568781
No massive clusterfuck of legendaries like what Gen 5 did
>>
A little harder.
More character customization.
A non-legendary pure flying type.
Don't repeat 2 starters like in X/Y.
>>
1. A way to alter IVs ('gene splicing' or some shit, its been in the lore forever), just let us trade IVs between pokemon really to make breeding less annoying.

2. A way to 'focus training' on EVs to make certain stats go up, hold certain stats constant and reduce other stats to free up points

3. A pokemon psychologist that can change nature within the same +stat archetype (you can make a timid or hasty into a jolly, but not an adamant into a modest)

4. Hard mode from the start, in hard mode all gym leaders have 6 pokemon

5. Battle frontier

6. Pokeathelon should be the minigame of choice, bring back some of the stadium 1 minigames in there too and make them online with leaderboards

7. Make a no megas 6v6 meta in addition to the 3v3 and 4v4 doubles formats

8. Less event legendaries

9. Introduce more pokemon than X/Y, add non S/M pokemon in early game areas but make them harder to find (bring back pokeradar, swarms, ect.)

10. Fuck the regional dex and just have the national dex.

11. Make HMs abilities that the trainers learn and have pokemon do outside of battle. Turn useful HM moves into TMs.
>>
File: 1457865029205.jpg (85 KB, 637x850) Image search: [Google]
1457865029205.jpg
85 KB, 637x850
>>
>>25569149
>Don't repeat 2 starters like X/Y
I don't understand, what do you mean by this?
>>
>>25569260
Like we got to pick a 6th gen and 1st gen.
>>
>>25569216
>Less event legendaries
fucking this, i really want gensect when it comes out. but dont have gamestops near me.
>>
>>25569281
instead, how about making it so you can only get them post game. or if there is a second region, when you go to that region?
>>
>>25569216
>8. Less event legendaries

Yeah, this. Maybe 2 max, ideally only one or none.
>>
That the alchemy theory is true.
>>
I wish we could tailor our Pokemon's move list on our own, essentially relearning/deleting anywhere we like.

It could be in the Pokemon Summary page, on the bottom screen. The move list is already there, so on the left side, just put a vertical list of all moves it has learned in the past, including TM's, egg moves, tutors, etc., and just drag-n-drop moves from the left side onto your move list.
>>
Wish there was a recolor on the badly colored shinys
Bu t not gonna happen cause fuck
>>
Get rid off all of the bullshit IV's, EV's, Natures, etc. I want to be able to stand a chance competitively battling with my in-game team instead getting 6-0'd by a Japanese kids with a team of 6IV max EV best Natured mons.
>>
Maybe AZ in this game? I found him really interesting. If not maybe the volcanion film
>>
>>25569551
casualfag wants to play with the big boys without putting in the work, but casualfag doesn't realize that those mechanics are put in place to add a skill ceiling to competitive play
>>
people say they want mons based on animals that havent been done before

who would want that i want new mons based on stuff that isnt an animal
>>
>>25568888
quads for truth
>>
>>25569551
>Im to lazy to get good.
>make the game simpler so I can play.
I dont even do the IV bullshit, but youre a huge tool.
>>
>>25569216
pretty much all of this.
>>
>Massive character customization or at least equal between genders
>New leash key item so that you can toggle on and off your pokemon following you
>Difficulty settings
>Key items that work like HM moves
>Gym leaders to match how many pokemon you have
>Elite 4 members always having 6 pokemon and a mega
>For friends to he able to be in game rather then just battling or trading
>Better rivals
>>
>>25569642
agreed. no leash tho, just an option for mons to follow you, it would be weird to have a pokemon on a leash.
>>
>>>25555555
>>
Maybe a feature that lets your friends populate the world, like the shitty rivals did in xy.

So when you're walking through a route you'll see them doing stuff in the grass, interacting with stuff, etc
>>
>Trainer Customization
>Antagonistic rival AND friendly rival
>Challenge Mode available at the start
>Go to Kalos after you beat the Champion
>Tutor moves
>Defog back as a HM
>Buffs to some Pokemon's stats like Pangoro
>A island where you can do Pokemon Stadium like battles for BP
>Bigger routes for exploration and backtracking
>Gyms more scattered instead of being linear as fuck
>Dark type gym and Poison Legendary
>Music that changes according to time of day for everywhere
>Evil team that's not retarded
>More unique type combos
>Steel resisting Dark again, Knock Off too OP
>Pokemon have color instead of being washed out
>3D to actually fucking work instead of making it slower than a Slowpoke
>And finally, have a game where we don't know who the Champion is, have him/her a complete mystery and not a character that shows up and help you dick around the evil team
>>
Trainer custom.
Not on 3ds. But I'm already fucked.
>>
>>25569551
Dude. They made breeding so fucking easy in Gen 6.
>Use dexnav to get 3 IV pokemon
>Get another 3 IV pokemon
>Breed with destiny knot
>?
>Profit
>>
>>25569216
>
11. Make HMs abilities that the trainers learn and have pokemon do outside of battle. Turn useful HM moves into TMs.
Don't know if this is a new concept or anything 'cause I'm new to this board, but holy shit that's a great idea.
>>
>>25568781
2D mode
Won't happen though.
>>
>>25569853
or moving HD sprites that would be orgasmic but it wont happen obviously
>>
>>25569419 But if you got the 2nd starter after going to the 2nd region, which is most likely after the Hall of Fame, the starter would be piss weak and require tons of leveling to be viable. Maybe after the 2nd gym?
>>
This is my ultimate dream of zygarde not getting cucked.
>make it to the point near where your going to have to fight your versions legendary.
>its too strong
>wipes your pokemon
>you have to go on a side quest to get zygardes help
>achieve a high level version of zygardes 100% form
>the legendary fight become tuff, but not impossible.
>you catch your legendary
>damage sustained from the fight is too much for zygarde, and it shatters across the map.
>becomes a post game side quest to repair 100% zygarde.
>after you resemble him, it becomes a boss fight to catch him.
>>
>>25570359
the game will have exp share, or you can just switch. it'll get a ton of exp anyway.
>>
>>25568781
A return to Kalos
Postgame, any postgame (refer to point 1)
>>
>>25569216
>8. Less event legendaries
>first gen 7 Pokemon they reveal is a Mythical
haha yeah good luck with that
>>
File: 1441818074766.jpg (21 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1441818074766.jpg
21 KB, 576x432
-Possible Editions

>100+ pokemon
>evolutions for weaker pokemon like in gen 4
>rich postgame, return of world tournament battles
>return of easy and hard modes
>Gym leader rematches

-Never Happening

>Resolving the ghost girl arc
>return of custom pokeball flash
>less handholding
>less aesthetic gimmicks
>Dropping IVs completely, or allow all bred pokemon obtain max IVs
>Drop the ban on legendaries since Megas surpass them anyway
>>
>>25568781
I want the criminal team to be more grounded like Team Rocket so we don't have to sit through more of Game Freak trying to write stories far beyond their ability. Keep it simple, and keep it cohesive.
>>
>>25568781
More than new Pokémon than Pokémon X and Y introduced...
>>
A Legendary trio that doesn't have ties to ancient times. Perhaps it can feature a bio weapon pokemon again like Mewtwo.
>>
I just want a fucking poison type legendary for once
>>
Character customization
Dex Nav
Mega Milotic
GOOD FOSSILS PLS
>>
>>25568781
Rivals that don't suck.

Gen 6 rivals were garbo. boring and always lagging behind.

a cool champion, haven't had interesting Champ since Cynthia
>>
I just want pokemon to follow you again, tbqh. And more pokemon in the overworld.
>>
I'd be fine with less animation/camera angles in battle if it meant better 3D models.

More pokemon than were introduced in Kalos. Focus on those new pokemon until at least the halfway point of the game too.

If we cant get any more cross-generation evolution I would settle for new branches off of existing lines.

Fewer mega evolutions.

Fewer protagonists. One friend, maybe two max along with one, true rival. The rival doesn't have to be a jerk, evil, or your friend. Just someone to compete with throughout the story.

A villain team that doesn't have some convoluted plot--in this case some plan to blow up the sun/moon. In a thread here on /vp/ someone brought up the idea of a mega corporation once. That sounded pretty neat.

Deeper trainer customization. We dont need fucking body slide options but more outfits that arent all re-skins of the same 4 in game would be nice.

Return of the contest system.

People like the following pokemon thing a la HGSS. I wasn't super into it but I get the appeal. If it comes back, ever. Let me toggle it on or off.

Move tutor. I shouldnt have to wait for a remake or 3rd installment for one.

A more vibrant overworld with sprawling cities/towns and NPC/pokemon moving through out.
>>
>>25569431

Exactly this. They didn't start fucking that up until gen 4.
>>
>>25568781
What I want is a hidden Pokemon League you only get to fight if you meet certain conditions, all leading up to a fight against some sort of superboss trainer like what we had with Red in GS.
>>
>>25569256
Normally I like gingers but this is a seriously low tier waifu, this needs to be changed.

Gen 5 was peak waifu desu.
>>
I'd like to see a region ruled by the criminal organization, perhaps the gym leaders are in hiding and you have to fight them and rally them to your cause
>>
A bigger variety of overworld Pokemon. Too often it's just the small rodents and birds that populate houses.

Diamond and Pearls music alterantions based on time of day, fused with the Black and Whites season change music.
>>
>>25568781

Character customization and alot of mountable pokemon with plenty of areas to use them.
>>
More slow pokemon. Mega Lunatone with auto trick room ability
>>
A bunch of new colored pokeballs, apricorn balls, a ball changing machine.
>>
>>25568781
The ability to go to another region in the post game.
>>
>>25568781
I missed a new Fire/Fight Start Pokemon
>>
>>25568781
A good fucking level curve.
>>
>>25569551
Kill yourself you leech. People like you are why companies keep shitting out easy, casualized instant gratification simulators.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.