[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get Omega/Alpha or X/Y?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 598x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 598x287
Should I get Omega/Alpha or X/Y?
>>
>>25568434
none.
now leave
>>
>>25568434
get Red or Blue. Anything past Gen 1 isn't even Pokemon anymore.
Actually, get Red. Charizard is badass and the other starters are shit
>>
>>25568441
This. How old are you, 10? You still play pokemon?
>>
>>25568455
>anything past gen 1 isn't pokemon
>anything that isn't charizard isn't pokemon
>yfw charizard is literally the only pokemon.
>>
Get Omega Ruby and alpha sapphire. I found them really fun:) ignore the other 3 troll comments
>>
>>25568434
XY if you want to play online and something "new"
ORAS if you want to play online and want Hoenn
Platinum, HGSS, BW and B2W2 if you want to play offline
>>
XY if you want a new location.
ORAS if you want a shit ton of legendaries.
Neither if you want a good game.
>>
>>25568434
should I get Heart Gold if there is one for roughly 30$ at a local game store? it has everything pokéwalker etc...
>>
>>25568551
Yes.
I wish I could find it somewhere.
>>
>>25568434
If you already played through RSE, XY
If you played neither Hoenn nor Kalos, both
>>
>>25568551
yeah, HG and SS are the best pokemon games
>>
ORAS are probably the better games and is much better for breeding/happiness/EV-training/etc., although XY has a new region.
>>
>>25568434
ORAS is just better unless you really, really care about dressing up dolls.
>>
>>25568551
Yes.
>>
>>25568696
>not playing with dolls and dressing them up
Faggot.
>>
>>25568712
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, just that it's not worth it considering what ORAS has to offer compared to XY.
>>
>>25568455
Dubs confirm. Gen 1 is legitimately a better experience than XY and ORAS. I can say that after having played all 3 just recently. Gen 6 is just that fucking shitty.
>>
OP here, in X/Y, there is that place where you can trade any Pokemon over Wifi

Does that exist in ORAS?

I like the look of ORAS, but I like the X/Y Dex more.
>>
>>25568434
XY for a new story, ORAS for more mega evolutions
>>
>>25568895
both ORAS and XY have a local wifi & internet trade options.

XY has the better story, region, and pokemon in my opinion
>>
>>25568895
>Does that exist in ORAS
I believe so.
Just like in Gen 5 and Gen 4, you can trade with anyone online.
>>
XY has way more pokemon available, and more to do. But it has a shit story.

ORAS makes you wait till post game for more pokemon and has far less to do, but the story is okay.
>>
>>25568434
If you want to play online pick OR/AS.
If you want a fun playthrough pick X/Y.
>>
Thanks. Going to get X/Y. I like Pyroar and Pangoro too much
>>
>>25568895
The GTS is no longer a physical location in either XY or ORAS. It has been replaced with a menu option. But yes wifi trading is still available in all gen 6 games, what kind of retarded question is that?
>>
One more question, which has the longer story line?
>>
>>25569067
I think XY edges out ORAS in terms of main story length, but every Pokemon game clocks in at near the same time, so it doesn't matter too much.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.