[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be revealed in the next CoroCoro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: what.png (33 KB, 300x110) Image search: [Google]
what.png
33 KB, 300x110
What do you think will be revealed?
In my opinion there are 4 options:

1. Two new Legendaries
2. Ash-Greninja details and his connection to Sun/Moon
3. Starters
4. Volcanion's / Magearna's new form
>>
>>25567057
Another PREASE UNDERSTAND until next month
>>
Well, we're getting the first thing for certain. The rest, I dunno. I have no idea when secondary forms were revealed for the other movies.
>>
>>25567057
Ur mum's nudes
>>
>>25567078
Its a 100% chance that we get sun/moon info in the next issue... either that or just 'box art, big announcement next month'
>>
They will probably show the region and a look at the trainers
>>
>>25567124
Most likely there will be some reveal next month and not another announcement that telling us to wait another month.

Otherwise we'll not get anything untill May 15th and I doubt they will let it happen.
>>
>>25567057

Probably not much. I think Coro Coro has kinda' lost its magic ever since Pokemon releases became simultaneous. I remember shit popping up on NoA's Youtube, and then Coro Coro covered it almost a month later.
>>
>>25567160
I wouldn't be surprised on not getting anything substantial until May. After all, they're supposed to release in the 4th quarter so probably November.
>>
>>25567196
No starters and legendaries until May would be a shame...
>>
File: corocoro4165.jpg (170 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
corocoro4165.jpg
170 KB, 1024x768
Something about the the legend being revealed.
>>
File: asd.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>25567252
>legend
>not legends
>mfw it's zygarde
>>
>>25567252
Idk why this hasn't been posted to hell yet. It's disappointing not to have new info but it's nice to know there will be some next month.
>>
Thye will reveal Zygarde solar and lunar formes
>>
>>25567272
Japanese doesn't have plurals.
>>
>>25567252
"Legend" in this context refers to the story. Something like "a new legend unfolds!"
>>
>>25567240
So Pokémon BW was a shame?
>>
>>25567057
I'm the most curious about what those Pokemon Elections turn out to be. If it's "fans submit ideas for new Pokemon/Mega", then brace yourself for a shitstorm of the century
>>
File: hint.png (2 MB, 1005x687) Image search: [Google]
hint.png
2 MB, 1005x687
Look closely.
>>
>>25567276
When this information was leaked there were actually about 4-5 different threads about it on here, but it wasn't revealed until 2:00 AM Saturday morning so people might have missed it on here.
>>
The legendaries won't be revealed in corocoro.

We'll have them revealed before then, screencap this.
>>
I would be happy about gameplay footage and the starters. Imo they should save the legendary Pokémon for E3.
>>
game titles, including the logo
>>
>>25567057
Box legends for sure, it says so on the CoroCoro scan. That's all I expect, and probably the actual box art. Starters are also a good possibility.
>>
Box legends and starters.
>>
>>25567364
What am I looking for?
>>
>>25567477
Both of those are already on this >>25567252 scan here, why would they ONLY have them in next months issue when they already have them in this months issue? Plus, surely everyone and their mother has seen the trailer by now or at least knows about the games. I mean ONLY showing the logos two months after the announcement is just unnecessary.
>>
>>25567057
I don't know.
>>
Starters/trainers/in game screenshots

They'll show some of it on the pokenchi ep with masuda that airs a week or two before hand. Maybe silhouettes.
>>
>>25567532
No it doesnt.
>>
>>25567364
I don't really see here any indication to a legendaries reveal. It just says "The legend starts". Maybe the next CoroCoro will just have a release date or something but not the mascots.
>>
>>25567424
Why would they reveal legendaries in a Pokemon Smash show? It's not something that people want to watch only to see new legendaries. They should do another direct.
>>
>>25567758
Look at the first two characters in the Japanese above Xerneas and Yveltal's names and then look at the two characters under the Sun logo. It says Legendary Pokemon above their names and says Legendary under the Sun logo.
>>
>>25567057
The legendaries or starters I can see being revealed but Ash-Greninja has been confirmed anime exclusive so it won't be that, and I kind of feel like Volcanion won't be getting a form change, but Magearna could.
>>
>>25567424
Yeah i think that aswell. It would be disappoinint to see the brand new never before seen new legends and starters in some LQ leak first.

I guess we might see some trailer before the leak.
>>
>>25567819
I know it says "Densetsu". But this word isn't necessary a pokemon but maybe just a story.
>>
File: kyukyu.jpg (97 KB, 614x345) Image search: [Google]
kyukyu.jpg
97 KB, 614x345
>>25567814
>>
>>25567862
I remember that episode. At first I didn't even understand he just revealed a new pair of games since a numbered Pokemon title seemed so surreal back then
>>
File: ednamoda01.jpg (31 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
ednamoda01.jpg
31 KB, 680x510
>>25567596
> Silhouettes
>>
My hopes are for starter silhouettes a week or so before Corocoro's reveal next month. I was pretty disappointed that GF out right showed the starters for XY. One of the best parts about BW was people filling in the silhouettes with ridiculous guesses
>>
>>25567349
They’re for the movie (according to Joe)
>>
>>25567814
They probably will end up doing another Direct.
>>
It's going to be something that will be revealed a week before the issue releases though one of the dozen of other ways they release info making the hype for it pointless.
>>
>>25567276
It's hard to get excited about an announcement of an announcement. I'm too disappointed by the lack of news to get hyped, especially when it's a month away. There's nothing to go on.
>>
When are corocoros scheduled to be released?
>>
>>25569978
April 15th is when the one with the first info from Sun/Moon will be published.
>>
>>25570047
Thanks senpai
>>
>>25569978
Almost always the 15th of the month. There's one or two months that it's the 14th, but I can't remember which.

Leaks usually come between the 9th and 13th at the latest. 8th is super rare
>>
>>25570063
that’s ok, bae
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.