[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please delete this if it's not allowed, but I'm cr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: Stormthon Splash.jpg (178 KB, 1420x1080) Image search: [Google]
Stormthon Splash.jpg
178 KB, 1420x1080
Please delete this if it's not allowed, but I'm creating a card game that's heavily inspired by Pokemon and I wanted to know you guy's thoughts! Pokemon is my childhood and I really want to celebrate it with whatever I can bring to the genre's table :)

Have a gander at my library! I'm hoping to release a kick starter this year

http://dylanradov.deviantart.com/gallery/58047266/YOKAIJU
>>
Wow great designs!
>>
>>25566788

Thank you!
>>
>>25566796
Especially the troll one! I can see your work going far in life ! It's okay :)
>>
You just copy other people's fakemons?
>>
>>25566975

No, I don't. With the sheer amount of Fakemon on the web, I'm not going to argue that most ideas haven't been done already, so similarities will occur. Thanks for checking them out though, it means a lot to me.
>>
>>25566776
Looks like shit
>>
>>25567013

Thanks for the view :)

seriously though, the point of this is for me to get feedback, so if you're hoping to "trigger" me, its not working,
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x450
This isn't similar to your cottobel. You copied it.
>>
>>25567026
I'm just saying the truth, your "art" is garbage
>>
>>25567033

Yes I used it as reference. The two monsters have different features though, and I'm happy with my design. I'm not ashamed to reveal my references.
>>
>>25567064
And I'm thanking you for being honest.
>>
>>25567074
No, you copied it
>>
>>25567086
Alright, thanks for the feedback ^^
>>
>>25567074
That's blatantly stolen shit, to the point where I can't tell if this whole project is just baiting.
>>
Yeah that isn't "reference" when you copy someone else's drawing.

Now I assume all of these are copies of other people that actually have ideas and skill. You just have a drawing program with payers so you can trace.
>>
>>25566776
Just took a look and I have to say I'm disappointed with the amount of them I immediately recognized as other people's work. It's really not cool to plagiarize.
>>
Haredust is buneary
>>
Bonshrine is basically Bronzong
>>
>>25567130
I don't see it.
>>
A www you guise scared OP off.

Come back OP, just cause you can't come up with your own designs or draw doesn't mean you can't be a great artist!
>>
>>25567105
>stolen
You can't steal anything that hasn't been claimed by someone.
>>
My last comment is this:

I'm not going to argue with anyone that my designs might look like other designs. To me personally they are fine, but everyone has an opinion, and obviously the majority think they are trash. That's fine, helps me to fix them up and thats what being an artist is about.

On the flipside, you do realise that you all have been giving me page views upon page views, so even if your intent is negative, I get something out of it still lol. Thanks again for everyone's opinions.
>>
>>25567343
You're not an artist
>>
>>25567343
>posts work for opinions
>gets mixed opinions
>"kek you're still going to muh page"

I don't understand. Isn't that what you wanted us to do? Isn't that what we agreed to do by going to your page?
Do you think you somehow won or something?

Fuckboy.
>>
Page views! We were tricked everybody! We just made this person a millionaire on DA!

Can't wait to see your copies of all the new leaks this month! This is perfect timing, all these free designs floating around.
>>
>>25567392
>Fuckboy
>>>/tumblr/
>>
You guys are jerks! I am going to come back with some yugi oh traces and then you will realize I am an artist!
>>
Most of those designs are downright horrible, sorry OP.

Even so, grow the fuck up everyone. So he's a good for nothing wannabe "artist". Don't even give him the detention he obviously wanted from this. I bet he's sitting at home with a fedora and bucket of doritos laughing at fhe fact that he's wasting our time.
>>
>>25567451
You should check out his youtube page. I'm pretty sure he's serious. Also, I'm not sure I'm in a position to give him detention.
>>
>>25566776
>Please delete this if it's not allowed
>you guy's thoughts
>:)
>kick starter
>hoping to make a franchise on something inspired by a still live and prosperous franchise without legal issues
I'll wager you're still not 18, but the designs are overall pretty kewl
>>
>>25566776
>Favorite visual artist
>Ken Sugimori

>Favorite books
>Prefer to read game reviews.

>Favorite bands / musical artists
>The Fray, Nickelback, Cold Play, Justin Bieber (lately)...too many to name.

>Favorite gaming platform
>Nintendo Wii U and my New 3DS XL.

Oh boy
>>
>>25566776
They look like shit OP. Looks like you just added random shit here and there and called it a good design. I could probably come up with better designs that dont look like overdesigned pieces of shit.
>>
>>25566776
The designs are fine, but they're drawn very poorly.
>>
File: 1456148507726.gif (1021 KB, 421x389) Image search: [Google]
1456148507726.gif
1021 KB, 421x389
>>25567343
>page views upon page views
>>
oh shit man you don't belong here. take your :) and lol and leave while you still have a soul. this place will take it like it took mine. just leave you're running out of time.
>>
What am I looking at?
>>
>>25567314
You can't claim anything that hasn't been stolen by someone.
>>
>>25566776
Kill yourself immediately.
>>
File: SMELL MY NUTJOBBER.png (324 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
SMELL MY NUTJOBBER.png
324 KB, 450x600
>COMBINES "YOKAI" AND "KAIJU"
>DESIGNS ARE NEITHER OF THESE
>IN FACT, ARTWORK JUST TRACES OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT
>>
File: lGiX9Frr.png (17 KB, 622x624) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Frr.png
17 KB, 622x624
>>25569369
>>
>>25567074
>reference point
I think that's a bit more than a reference point.
>>
>>25567026
If you ignore negative criticism, you will never improve.
>>
>>25566993
If you're gonna steal designs, you should at least be honest about it.
>>
>>25567343
Wow, you're a whiny little dick.
>>
>>25566975
>pokemon clover too
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.