[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that less than 1% of Ferrothorn users have one on their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: qftrgeawgv.png (24 KB, 627x422) Image search: [Google]
qftrgeawgv.png
24 KB, 627x422
Reminder that less than 1% of Ferrothorn users have one on their team because they like them.

Karen would be so disappointed in the online community.
>>
I like Ferrothorn, but I don't battle competitively.
>>
I like Ferrothorn, but mostly because I really like its typing. I find the way it battles to be boring after a while, and so many people using it makes it even more boring.
>>
99% of the people have Ferrothorn on their team use it because they like it. That's why they use it. Not everyone likes Pokemon just based on how they look faggot.
>>
Wait, there are people that don't like Ferrothorn?
>>
>>25563717
Oh no, people are using Pokemon that aren't elemental animals or furbait. They can't possibly like it, can they?
>>
Ferrothorn's cool, one of the few good gen 5 designs. Although I don't use it competitively.
>>
>>25563717
I've used it for years, and I honestly have never even paid attention to what it really looks like

I just acknowledged that it was a hunk of thorny metal, with some green and yellow eyes
>>
What have you been smoking, OP? I love Ferrothorn. I had one on my ingame team in Black.
>>
>>25563717
Ferror is an ugly abomination, wouldn't use it, even if you paid me.
>>
>>25563717
i monotype grass every gen. i love all grass-type pokemon.
>>
My team is based around pokemon my trainer and his sableye, scamp, could find in caves. Ferroseed seems like it might be one of the easier cave pokemon for a boy to catch, but they might live in big groups, so maybe it would be difficult as you would have to fight so many.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 259x194
>Ferrothorn is based roughly on plants with barbed seeds, like these faggots
>live in an area that has them in spades
>walking around barefoot, these are the bane of my existence
>first find out about Ferrothorn back in B/W
>look into it's design
>my hatred of those seeds rolls over into admiration

Call me on of those 1% faggots then.
>>
>using a pokemon because it's competitively viable is bad
>a person can't like a pokemon because of how it plays

i liked umbreon before i used it competitively and hated how it played and i didn't particularly like mawile until i played with its mega and enjoyed using it. there's nothing wrong with liking a pokemon for reasons other than its design.
>>
>>25563717
But I like Ferrothorn.
>>
>>25563717

And what's wrong with that? Someone isn't allowed to like a pokemon because it's good?
>>
>>25563717
A lot of my favourite pokemon are my favourites because they have interesting mechanics and strategies.

I enjoy ferrothorn because I think iron barbs and rocky helmet is pretty funny & the whole spiky don't-touch thing goes with the design well.

There are pokemon I refuse to use because I don't like the way they look, even if they have cool mechanics (talonflame & Aegislash for example) but ferrothorn isn't one of them.

Ferrothorn definitely isn't my favourite pokemon, but it's is definitely a cool pokemon & I like it.
>>
I love Ferrothorn.
He's up there with Gliscor when it comes to pissing off nerds.
>>
I would point you to a non-competitive community, but I don't know where one is. It's not here, that's for sure. Lord forbid people like pokemon for anything but battling. Lord forbid people actually want to have sense around here. Lord forbid the world is not as cruel as you think it is. If it is, then it's your own bloody fault for pissing everyone off.
>>
>>25565874
Kek
>>
>>25563717

Ferrothorn is cool. I like him because of his weird design (the whole "legs above his head thing"). Also, he's a good bro ingame, even if he's hard to evolve.
>>
File: 1457358707935.jpg (61 KB, 600x741) Image search: [Google]
1457358707935.jpg
61 KB, 600x741
Lol what the fuck is a Karen again?
>>
>>25563717
I love Ferrothorn, it's my Nuzlocke bro. Fuck off.
>>
I used one in Gen V because I liked it. Saved my ass in the Battle Subway quite a few times, too.
>>
What I think is kinda dumb is you never get fight one in game. No enemy trainers use them and you can't find them in the wild. I think every pokemon should be fightable in-game.

>>25567823
Go play Gold/Silver/Crystal. Get to the Elite-4. Now get to the 4th member, Karen. When you beat her, she says a speech a bout how you should ignore whether a pokemno is strong or weak ad just use your favorites, rather than what's most likely to win. Karenfags are people who want t be like her. Also, you're a fag for not knowing this yet. Faggot.
>>
>>25563717
What's wrong with that though?

You can like a Pokemon for its appearance even though its stats are garbage, so it's alright to like a Pokemon's competitive ability while considering it ugly as sin.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.