[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game was fucking incredible, especially the online battles.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: poke_battle_rev.jpg (73 KB, 567x320) Image search: [Google]
poke_battle_rev.jpg
73 KB, 567x320
This game was fucking incredible, especially the online battles.

I'm hoping with a burning passion that S&M can create astounding battle environments like PBR did.
>>
forgot this even existed
>>
>>25562321
I don't care about the Pokémon battles.
I care about the new Pokémon introduced in the game.
>>
On the 3DS? Don't count on it. Maybe in like 3 years when the next game comes out.
>>
I wish it would have had a singleplayer story mode.
Or more pokemon prizes ala Stadium 1 and 2.
It ended up just being an easy way to get an electivire or magmortar plus access to the various trade evolution items.
>>
Why are you such an idiot? You jaundiced jumped up, vercordiously pusillanimous piffle. Your vileseome existence nauseates me beyond compare. It is politically correct when discussing your faults to use certain words to denote your humanness above your disability. But in your case, there is nothing human. You are just challenged, you are just different. Given a choice of stepping in something nasty on the sidewalk, or bidding you good morning, I would happily choose the former. Single-handedly, you have wrenched all meaning out of life. Congratulations. As I write this I try vainly to think of something, anything, which redeems in some small way your utterly pointless existence. The only thing that comes to mind is that you have taught me hate. Pure, unmitigated hate. I have had fantasies about attacking you with a machete, but I dare not. I once cut up a starfish, which was so neurologically simple that each piece grew into a clone of the original. Your coleopteron brain no doubt shares certain appalling similarities with such creatures. You, misguided as you are, might be asking yourself what you have done to deserve such a letter as this. Your misdeeds and villainous vampings can be described in just two words: you exist. And believe me, there is no reason on earth why you should. How do you justify to yourself waking up each morning and ruining yet another day? If everything in this world has some purpose, some grand plan behind its existence, then yours surely is to show everything else, whether it be a slops bucket in a fried chicken stand, or the gunk behind the fridge, how fortunate it is not to be you. I have tried, but clearly, I have failed. I must stand firm to the realisation that mere words cannot express my utmost and profound contempt and loathing for your person, your being and your existence. You are a blight against nature.
>>
It's not that good, it's just an expansion pack to DP that they sold for full price. Not worth it.
>>
HEY FAGGOTS
SOME OTHER FAGGOT POSTED THIS IN SHOWDERP TO SHITPOST IN
SO HERE IT IS, IM SHITPOSTING
I HOPE YOURE FUCKING HAPPY ILUBUMP
>>
bad game, ur deluded
>>
>>25562321
Couldn't you literally only use preset teams, no custom made ones? I didn't pick that game up as a kid because of hearing this rumour.
>>
>>25565363
You only have a set of preset teams available normally, but you can transfer your pokemon from gen 4 games to make whatever sort of team you want.
>>
>>25565417
Ohhh, I had the gen 4 games so my loss I guess. Maybe I'll pick this one up while waiting for pokemon sun. Probably not, though. The Battle Maison has made me hate AI battles in pokemon.
>>
COMPLETE DESTRUCTION BY SHADOW FORCE
>>
Remember when they tried to pass it off as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djMyzIiYENo
>>
>>25565417
I completed the game just using the Pokémon you can get in it. There was a facility that let you trade Pokémon with the teams you defeated.

I also got online with those teams and many people ragequitted. Good times
>>
File: 1414915993674.jpg (41 KB, 344x505) Image search: [Google]
1414915993674.jpg
41 KB, 344x505
>>25565498
>10 years later
>STILL no environmental destruction
>>
>>25565644

There is, sort of, in X/Y, depending on where you are and what moves you use
>>
>>25565498
It almost looks like Pokken
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.