[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody have a spare mew code he would be willing to give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: YZkslE7.jpg (1004 KB, 3629x2486) Image search: [Google]
YZkslE7.jpg
1004 KB, 3629x2486
Does anybody have a spare mew code he would be willing to give away? Started making a live dex and Mew is the last Pokemon that I need from Kanto.
>>
>>25561524
All you gotta do is scratch the code away on the one in the picture, OP
>>
I plan on sending up one of my mews from gen 4 desu.
>>
Fuck... I'll never get a EU Mew Code.
Anyone know how to hack the event and make it look legit?
>>
>>25562215
Inject the wonder card, it's literally the same thing. Or more easily, you could just get someone to clone you their legit mew.
>>
>>25561524

OP, why couldn't you get one when they were giving it away in stores?
>>
>>25561524
sent ;)
>>
>>25562465
I live in Puerto Rico and they started closing all gamestops in late january so they stopped bringing new merchandise. That includes the Mew codes.
>>
>>25561524

Just suck it up and buy one on ebay. They're still like 5 bucks and if you wait any longer they won't ship to you in time.

What the fuck were you doing all February when you could have just popped into gamestop and grabbed one for yourself? Nobody here has spare codes left.
>>
>>25562562
Nintendo customer support was emailing people codes until the 24th if there were none available in nearby stores. You literally have no excuse. At least you know for next time.
>>
>>25562564
>Nobody here has spare codes left.

I do. But just one, so I'm being ridiculously selective about it. I've still got three months to give it out, so I'm waiting for a really compelling story.
>>
>>25562612
I'm willing to take it since I really do neew the code.
>>
>>25562612
just post it and the first person to type it in will get it
>>
what's special about this mew? who doesn't have several from previous games/events? Just get red version and mew glitch to have one for SuMo
>>
>>25563055
Not OP here but I unfortunately missed out on the North American 2010 wifi Mew distribution because I was too retarded to check Serebii at least once a month (I've since learned my lesson).

Also, the one from My Pokemon Ranch requires you to beat Diamond and Pearl. I sold my copy of Pearl a decade ago and have no intention of ever playing that shit game again.
>>
A5Z2ZQXSKXHL79TS
>>
>>25563317
If is doesn't work replace the first S with a 5
>>
>>25563317
Thank you very much anon:)
>>
I have a North American unused mew code that I'd be willing to swap for a European one!
>>
>>25563782
What would be the difference?
>>
>>25561524
I have a spare I can give out but hasn't this expired?
>>
>>25566742
OP here. It doesn't expire until May. If you would be willing to give it away I would gladly take it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.