[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale from 1 to 10, how much does this youtube comment trigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x378
On a scale from 1 to 10, how much does this youtube comment trigger you?
>>
Hard mode please
>>
>>25559549
2, maybe 3. The fact that it gives know exp to the whole team improved the experience of someone that wants to make a viable team in the competitive scene and helps to avoid grinding for hours.

On the other hands, I agree that it made the game much easier. Artificially, but it did.
>>
>>25559549
23 voltorbs out of 10.
>>
That kid is a huge pussy.
>>
like 2, maybe 3 for him still not knowing how to play the damn game

It does make the game too easy if you leave it on all the time but I used it to grind my team a couple levels up faster because I was falling behind and usually get by fighting only trainers, so it's not like I can talk shit anymore.
>>
>>25559549
Only the end triggers me because this person probably just hates grinding.

I love/hate the Exp Share thing. On one hand I like the fact I can easily have fully team with balanced levels, but on the other hand the exp. share makes it so easy I end massively over leveled and it even further rips all challenge in the game.
>>
There are definitely people out there who play Pokemon to play through the experience in a smooth, linear fashion, without having to stop to grin for a few hours every so often.

For fundamentalists like /vp/, just turn off Exp Share to get the old experience, because it isn't going away anytime soon
>>
About a 0, I see so many people saying that the Exp. Share is overpowered now and makes you over leveled when it really doesn't. If you don't battle every single trainer or grind like crazy you aren't going to be 10-20 levels over the strongest trainer you're about to face. My highest leveled Pokemon in ORAS when going up against Steven was about 4 levels higher than his Metagross, in X and Y it was roughly around the exact same level as Diantha's Gardevoir, and I kept the Exp. Share on throughout the entire game for each respectively. Hell in ORAS by the time I got to Deoxys I was actually 10-15 levels lower than it. So the idea that it is the most overpowered Key Item in the Gen 6 games is just false.
>>
Just change the EXP share to split the EXP and let me choose which pokemon in my party are part of it.

That would be perfect. Add an EXP share+ for casuals who prefer the gen 6 version.
>>
>>25559549
Why would you battle to level up ur pokemom, lol! I just use an action replay to get x999 rare candies and some pokemon like arcreus and mewto, and a bunch of tms haha
I dont know why people spend so much time playing this game all day long when you can have a lot of fun one shotting may's treeko with a level 100 swampert hahaha!
>>
>>25559611
>he thinks you have to grind even with EXP share off
>>
>>25559549
Literally 0.
>>
>>25559549
Jesus even babies can beat the game without EXP Share.
>>
>>25559549
Not at all GF made EXP share like this to reduce the time it took for kids to level up their teams.
>>
>>25559612
It's a 0 for me too but not battling every trainer? Why would you skip anyone? If battling them all makes you overleveled with it on just turn it off. If you're still overleveled with it off just train a team of more than 6. I'm switching between a bunch of mons I've never used before trying to find something new and fun to use, and I'm not overleveled.
>>
Can't talk about ORAS but XY is probably the easiest game in the main series with or without Exp Share. I don't blame anyone for wanting to play through the game with a team of hand picked Pokemon but I'm pretty sure I beat the game with only Sylveon.

There's also Lucky Egg which makes the game even more trivial.
>>
>>25559754
With ORAS I battled a majority of trainers but skipped a lot of the ones on the water routes, the only ones I fought on those routes were ones I couldn't avoid and others that saw me. With X and Y though I battled basically every trainer I could.
>>
-0. Tedious grinding doesn't equal legitimate difficulty (see also: Dragon Warrior 1 on the NES)
>>
>>25559572
The game simply wasn't balanced around the new EXP Share.

... Then again, the game wasn't balanced at all.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.