[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Sem título.png (290 KB, 562x378) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
290 KB, 562x378
>>
>>25558787
Not pokemon Z I can tell ya that
>>
>>25558787
That is Zygarde, you dumb.
>>
>>25558787
since when it's wings have mouths?
>>
>>25558819
those are snakes

creepy shit indeed
>>
>>25558819
If you look on the Zygarde EX card, it confirms the wing is a snake thing
>>
>>25558787

What are thoseeeeeee
>>
File: Zygarde-EX-1.jpg (66 KB, 384x523) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde-EX-1.jpg
66 KB, 384x523
>>25558895
That's true.... I'm not into the tcg so I wouldn't know that
>>
File: Perfect Zygarde Tretta.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Zygarde Tretta.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>25558787
It appears to be Perfect Zygarde about to use Land's Wrath.
>>
>>25559316

>legit called Ultimate

As if Perfect wasn't bad enough. Why's Pokemon got to try and ride on Digimon's coattails?
>>
>>25559454
Those top Tretta chips have Ultimate as highest rank, it's not Perfect Zygarde exclusive. But it's not really important what they call it, as long as they don't go the Digimon route and have all kind of fusions.

By the way Perfect Zygarde has about 100 more points total on its Tretta chip compared to Kyurem-BW, which could mean the main game Perfect Zygarde could go beyond 700 base stats.
>>
All I know is those snakes have the same colors has sun and moon's background logos.
>>
>>25559563

>have all kind of fusions

That started in 02 though, wasn't there from the beginning.

Pokemon's already following suite with shared Mega Lati@s and Kyurem+Zekrom/Kyurem+Reshiram stuff.

Zygarde's even got all the freaking Digimon stages down, goes from Baby to In-Training to Rookie doge to Champion and finally Perfect. It's even pseudomecha like many Digimon are.
>>
>>25559581
But it could also have to do with Zygarde Core's colors or Xerneas and Yveltal.
>>
Wow it's even more based than I thought.
It's Mega-Ray's reckoning
>>
>>25559597
>That started in 02 though, wasn't there from the beginning.
>what is "Our War Game"
The movie came out like a month before 02. It was also in V-tamer.

>Mega Lati@s and Kyurem+Zekrom/Kyurem+Reshiram stuff
>implying Mega Latis are fusions
If anything it's more akin to a reverse Nidoran situation. As for Kyurem, you act as if Digimon was the first to have it when series like Dragonball had it long before Digimon was a thing.

>goes from Baby to In-Training to Rookie doge to Champion and finally Perfect
>Core
>10%
>50%
>Perfect
Where's Baby and Ultimate? Also only one Digimon has had a similar execution to Zygarde and that would be Armageddemon.

>It's even pseudomecha like many Digimon are.
Again, you're acting as if Digimon invented this concept and that Pokemon have some strict rule to follow.

Have you ever watched Digimon in your life or do you just live to shitpost with the "Pokemon are Digimon now!" meme?
>>
>>25559838
>Where's Baby and Ultimate?

Depending on the series, digimon only have 4 phases. Baby, Rookie, Champion, Perfect is the old school system. Before they split a ton of the perfects out into Ultimate and Mega and a bunch of the babies out into Fresh and In Training.
>>
>>25558819
>>25559015

The tretta footage has been out since last year, anon. It's been posted here a lot too. How are you just now seeing this?
>>
>>25559838
>Where's Baby and Ultimate?
Zygarde cell and Mega Perfect Zygarde.
>>
>>25559929
>Depending on the series, digimon only have 4 phases.
Nope.
They've always had the six levels, however they aren't always shown in the series.
Baby I - Fresh
Baby II - In Training
Child - Rookie
Adult - Champion
Perfect - Ultimate
And Ultimate - Mega

Some series like V-tamer and World DS even having a seventh Super Ultimate.
Xros Wars did away with it for the most part though until Young Hunters brought back the legacy tamers.

The baby stages are fairly redundant though so they often get skipped most of the time.

>>25559957
There's two stages unaccounted for still.
>>
>>25560029
Actually come to think of it I don't think the initial toys had Ultimate even though the manga did.
>>
>>25558787
A dead Lois?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.