[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nocturnal or Diurnal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 71197[1].jpg (28 KB, 365x323) Image search: [Google]
71197[1].jpg
28 KB, 365x323
Considering the possible return of features like day and night.
What pokemon could be found only during the day or night?

Also what kind of special events could happen?

Island comes and goes with the tide, migrations, fairies dancing on the full moon, night clubs, carnivals.
>>
Black pokemon can be found at night.
>>
>>25557694
>can't
Fixed that for you.
>>
File: kanye.jpg (170 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
170 KB, 1296x730
>>25557700
>>
>>25557671
>Carnivals during the day
>Night Clubs at night

100% this
>>
>>25557671
>Considering the possible return of features like day and night.
What does this mean? The day and night cycle never went anywhere, except in Gen 3 where it was randomly taken out. Other than that it's been in every generation since.
>>
>>25557671
>possible return of features like day and night.

Did they actually get rid of the day/night cycle in X and Y? I never played it yet.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (14 KB, 437x115) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
14 KB, 437x115
>>25557783
Not liking carnivals during the night, anon?
>>
This guys not lets me sleep in the night.
>>
>>25557671

They should bring back those little policemen from G/S/C who would be friendly during the day, but challenge you to battles at night.
>>
moon phases and ting affecting pokemon appearences.
> some legendary poke based off the eclipse (sun/moon combo) and only appears when one's happening
>>
A Pokemon who shifts forms for day and night.
>>
>>25559086
Good idea. And since they brought them back in DPPt, I could see them being brought back again.
>>
>>25557671
>game called sun & moon
>doesn't have day & night cycles
>>
>>25557826
All generations except Gen 1 and 3 have the day and night cycle, OP just oddly worded their post.
>>
>>25557826
It was there though it only effected Eevee, a few moves like moonlight, wasn't very pronounced (the bike light, slight change to outside look, etc)
In gen 2 it affected which pokemon you caught in areas and other junk.

I personally feel it should be expanded upon but we all know anon's opinions are shit.
>>
To tell the truth, I haven't even seen night in game for years because I never play video games that late.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.