[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've finally decided to complete the pokedex. I have: AS,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1004 KB, 2611x1958) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1004 KB, 2611x1958
I've finally decided to complete the pokedex. I have: AS, X, Platinum, Black 2 and HG. Other than the mistery gift Pokemon can I find all of the other ones on these games?

>General Pokedex Completion Thread
>>
>>25557547
>I've finally decided to complete the pokedex
>hasn't completed it yet

MODS
>>
>>25557547
Groudon. You can capture Kyogre on HG and AS
>>
>>25557547
You will be missing some legendaries unless you can trade for them obviously.
>>
>>25557552
>not knowing the rules
newfags, I swear
>>
File: scr_8_BOTTOM.png (61 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
scr_8_BOTTOM.png
61 KB, 320x240
>>25557552
It's only a violation if you express you have no intent to catch them all. If you want to, or have, it's alright.
>>
>>25557751
>implying Volcanion has been released
>>
>>25557547
Because I liked how ORAS Pokedex divides Pokemon by their debut Gen, I decided that AS will be the first game where I will fill the National Dex.

So far I've complete the whole Hoenn Regional Dex and Kanto & Johto mons from National Dex. Now I'm on my way to fill Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos.
>>
>>25557812
Unreleased mons don't affect the rules,so you don't need to hack one if you don't want to. It comes out next month though.
>>
File: scr_7_TOP_RIGHT.png (215 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
scr_7_TOP_RIGHT.png
215 KB, 400x240
>>25557547
>>
>>25557547
Go pick up an Emerald cart and power through it, then send everything you catch over to HG or platinum.
>>
You won't be able to get these Pokemon:
Groudon (Ruby/Emerald/Soul Silver/Omega Ruby only)
Reshiram (Black/White 2/Omega Ruby only)
Tornadus (Black/White/Omega Ruby only)
Skrelp (Y/Omega Ruby only)
Spritzee (Y only, although available in Friend Safari)
Yveltal (Y only)

One thing to note is that Latios can either be caught in Black 2 or you can catch it in AS if you have the Eon Ticket.
>>
>>25559053
Made a mistake, Tornadus is Black/Omega Ruby only. It's not available in White.
>>
>>25559053
Easy to snag through GTS, honestly. If you have extras of box legendaries, they'll do the trick but if you don't mind waiting a few days fishing shinies/fully evolved starters and etc. will get you where you need to be. The GTS will reward even mediocrity with legends if you are patient. Trust me, someone out there will trade their Yveltal for a Charizard if you give it a week.
>>
>>25559108
I got the three Legendary Birds with many Protean Froakie
>>
POST EM

http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/aurion
>>
I too have started a similar endeavor in Alpha Sapphire. I haven't done a "Gotta Catch em' All!" goal since the original gen 3, so I feel it's been long enough.

I'm not going to worry about any event legendaries for some time, though. My 2ds just can't seem to connect to my internet so in that regard I'm kinda screwed. A friend of mine offered to help when I got to that point, though. For the moment I'm only going to concern myself with catching all the pokemon that can be caught.

Does anyone know if there's a list of the pokemon that are unobtainable except through events or online trading or cheating?
>>
>>25559327
If all you have is AS, then a lot unless you want to be a GTS whore. If you have the older versions, then just whatever the version exclusives were and anything that was event only.
>>
>>25557547
Gotta' catch them all
>>
File: 1380721483447.png (161 KB, 829x1066) Image search: [Google]
1380721483447.png
161 KB, 829x1066
>>25559557
I started again 3 weeks ago. Only need some change evolutions, copies of some legendaries for the living dex and the tinies legendaries.
>>
>>25559358
The older generations of games aren't a problem for me. I have at least two of the games from each gen. AS is just the file I chose to import everything too. I don't have Pokemon Bank or any reliable access to the GTS. Near as I can figure, doing my meager research, I will not be able to capture the following Pokemon:

Arceus
Celebi
Darkrai
Diancie
Genesect
Hoopa
Jirachi
Keldeo
Manaphy
Meloetta
Mew
Phione
Shaymin
Victini
And Volcanion

Is this assessment accurate? Are these pokemon unobtainable without event distribution or GTS trading?
>>
>>25559821
Imposible. And you cant trade those in GTS, so try to get a wifi point between the 1 and 24 of the months of distribution.
>>
>>25559821
Mew, Diancie and Hoopa you've missed, but someone might have a spare mew code.

The rest are in the process of being distributed this year save phione, but I can trade you one for anything not filled in in this: http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/aurion
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.