[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy makes a post claiming they leaked a new pokemon >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 250px-264Linoone.png (29 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-264Linoone.png
29 KB, 250x250
>guy makes a post claiming they leaked a new pokemon
>it's that fucking linoone being attacked image again
>tell him it's a linoone
>"whats that? and how do you know?"
>he has never heard of a Linoone
>he collects fucking Pokemon cards
>tell him it's a gen 3 Pokemon, not sure if he's joking
>"lol there are hundreds of pokemon if you know all of them then there is something wrong with you"
>tons of people agree with him
>all of these people collect Pokemon cards

So when did you realise you were surrounded by fucking morons?
>>
>>25555063
Its painfully obvious you're here straight off the boat from reddit. You got baited. Hard.
>>
>>25555097
The post wasn't on 4chan or reddit
>>
>>25555063
Liked
Shared
Subscribed
>>
>>25555063
That's what you get for posting anywhere else than /vp/ about Pokemon. We're autists, but at least we're better than other autists.
>>
>>25555063
irl examples, usually the same shit everytime.

>coworker tells me they play pokemon Y
>conceal power level
>"i havent played pokemon in a while, whats your favorite type?"
>trying to see if they know fuck all about pokemon
>"Lightning is my favorite type I would say, like it's weird how its super effective on water but then water is super effective back"
>"Oh cool ya I don't remember much about pokemon I haven't played in a long time"

This is usually how it goes so I've just stopped bothering trying to find other pokemon fans IRL. They all play just to say they play it. It's obnoxious.
>>
File: 1375290780840.jpg (57 KB, 620x352) Image search: [Google]
1375290780840.jpg
57 KB, 620x352
>>25555142
>it's weird how its super effective on water but then water is super effective back

I'd have thrown a fucking fit if I heard anyone say that
>>
>>25555063
To be fair Linoone is pretty forgettable. I wouldn't recognize it if you didn't tell me it's name.
>>
File: 1429482624472.png (176 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1429482624472.png
176 KB, 494x468
>>25555113
>le ebin blog maymay
>>
>>25555163
>Linoone is pretty forgettable

it's you isn't it. kill urself u filthy fucking casual noob fag
>>
>>25555063
I almost mistook this for one of the new pokemon but then I realized it wasn't red
>>
>>25555199

Yeah they are getting pretty lazy tbqh. First they make a fucking ice cream and trash bag, not they just paint the old pokemon different colours?

Pretty piss poor imsho
>>
>>25555209
Lets not forget that they made a magnet and for it's evolution they put three of them together. And that wasn't the only time they put three of a pokémon together to make an 'evolution'. Oh and we can't forget the literal pile of sludge or it's evolution, the bigger pile of sludge. They've really run out of ideas.

Get off the bandwagon, faggot. Get some personality and form your own opinion.
>>
File: sad Magnemite.jpg (28 KB, 478x392) Image search: [Google]
sad Magnemite.jpg
28 KB, 478x392
>tfw when you know literally every Pokémon
>>
File: 1438383064952.png (4 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1438383064952.png
4 KB, 477x539
>tfw you know every Pokemon by its cry
>>
>>25555063
In rhetoric that's what's called Insinuatio
Basically, when you realize you're wrong, you can still win the argument by changing the subject, often by putting the opponent in a bad light, which a lot of people tend to do even if they don't know they're doing it. Also known as Ad Hominem

Basically, he knows he's wrong but he's a fag who don't want to admitt it
>>
>>25555106
where were you this morning and yesterday?
>>
>>25555462
>this morning
Walking around Asda with a massive fucking headache and cold. Feeling like complete shit now because of it.

>yesterday
In bed most of the day because of my cold. Left the house for a bit to send a few eBay sales off but got back into bed after.

Why? Did you see me anon?
>>
>>25555063
Fucker should be banned.

He didn't catch them all nor wanted to catch them all.
>>
>>25555247
Nice meme, kid.
>>
>>25555247
>magnets attracting
>good design
>mold growing
>good design

At least think of something better to pick on genwunners for, like Mr.Mime
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.