[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else addicted to restarting their saves? I want to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: based blastoise.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
based blastoise.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
Anyone else addicted to restarting their saves? I want to do a Blastoise run so bad but i have too much good pokemon and I don't have the time to get pokemon bank.
>>
>>25554926
>dont have the time
it takes like 5 minutes to set up if youre lazy and slow
>>
>>25554948
poorfag
>>
>>25554926
>I don't have the time to get pokemon bank.

Yes, you do. And it sounds like you're exactly the type of player who would benefit most from it.
>>
File: 1456021001544.jpg (75 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
1456021001544.jpg
75 KB, 638x547
>>25554972
I guess, but there really isn't a gamestop near me at the moment. If you know anyone who wants some shinies for a pokemon bank card i'm at [email protected]
>>
>>25554990

You can buy credit directly from the eShop, you know.
>>
>>25554956
its ten dollars a fucking year.
>>
>>25555038

Not even. $5.
>>
Each gen I buy both games. One cart becomes my archive file where I build up that gen's collection of pokemon. The other cart is the one I allow myself to get bored and restart compulsively. I like doing mono-type runs and themed teams up until I beat the E4.
>>
It takes as much time as the cost, 5 minutes/dollars
>>
>>25554926
>don't have the time to get pokemon bank
But you have the time to needless start over and complicate a game you beat as a child?
Unfuck your priorities.
>>
>>25554926

I can't bring myself to restart the most current game.

Probably wouldn't be such an issue to me if pokebank was compatible with everything and also kept your items for you ( something that Oak's Lab in Pokemon Stadium was capable of, and even let you use your items in the lab )

But I don't typically replay my pokemon games really often. When I do though, it's usually several of them in a row.

These Gen 1 re releases are really giving me the urge to play the original Gens 2 and 3. I just wish I didn't have to emulate Gen 2.
>>
File: 1302272220545.jpg (840 KB, 1280x814) Image search: [Google]
1302272220545.jpg
840 KB, 1280x814
>>25558419
>mfw i can play gold on my advance still
>>
>>25558449
Same anon, I have the flu, bronchitis, and a sinus infection so I've been playing through my Crystal.

What's your team?
I've been trying to use Pokemon I haven't used before so my team is:
Crobat
Miltank
Lanturn
Feraligatr
Sudowoodo
Jumpluff
>>
>>25555006
OP confirmed underage
>>
>>25557124
Same here. Except I usually buy one version when it comes out, and the second one later, used, when I want to replay it.
>>
>>25559317
>>25557124
Does restarting mess with the cartridge?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.