[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delta Episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 797x985) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 797x985
How shocked was /vp/ to see that you could catch fucking Deoxys?
>>
>>25554519
As shocked as not getting results on Google Images for sauce
>>
>>25554519
Just another stupid legendary i will never get to use. No emotion was conveyed
>>
File: Screenshot002.jpg (27 KB, 630x136) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot002.jpg
27 KB, 630x136
>>25554546
kill yourself
>>
I was really happy, i had never gotten Deoxys before

but then i checked my B2 and found that i actually did, and i can't even remember where i got it from
>>
>>25554519
those are some fucking nice legs and armpits
>>
>>25554572
o-okay
>>
It was okay.
>>
>>25554519
It was actually pretty cool seeing the little triangle move across the screen and the same Deoxys theme from FR/LG/E play.

Probably the only part of OR/AS I was pretty excited to witness
>>
>>25554671
But it was the movements that triangle in birth island needed to do with your help.
THEY EVEN CASUALIZED THAT!?

I freaking love it.
>>
It greatly fulfilled my inner 10 year old self
>>
>>25554519
Would've been better if TPCi didn't spoil it
>>
>>25554519
Delta Episode was pretty on point. I wish it wasn't as fetch-questy though. You basically spend most of it going from place to place, missing the actual action until the very end. I also wish it wasn't about Zinnia.

ORAS had plenty of flaws and the postgame was definitely lacking in terms of content but I think it blows XY out of the water just because it FEELS better. People actually address you as Champion, the way the Elite Four speak to you before their rematches is fucking awesome. It feels like you're bantering with your coworkers instead of speaking to these highly-respected trainers.

If anything ORAS is the only game that makes you really feel like you're the champ.

And of course catching Deoxys was just awesome. Hope this starts a trend of Mythical Pokemon appearing in games without the need for bullshit events.
>>
>>25554519
It could have been one of the best experience i ever had in a Pokemon game if these fucking faggots wouldn't have spoiled it a week before release in Corocoro.

There is literelly nothing that could justify that.
>>
>>25555419
>>25555482
>finished AS literally just last month for the first time
>had no idea it was going to happen

y'all niggers need to learn how to ignore leaky sources of info if being spoiled triggers you.

it was a pleasant surprise, i have two now. one i can nickname.
>>
>>25554519
My dick, I want more of this.
>>
File: starscream.gif (2 MB, 316x235) Image search: [Google]
starscream.gif
2 MB, 316x235
>>25554519
I was happy, especially after that sequence with Rayquaza blasting that meteor that reminded me of My-HiME's final assault on the HiME Star.
>>
>>25555529
That's the thing. It wasn't even a leak. It was an official announcement. An announcement that spoiled EVERYTHING about the post game story. It's ridiculous they did this, especially when all you have to do to advertise a Pokémon game nowadays is go "hey, new mega" and people will cream themselves.
>>
File: Cosmic Fireworks_brighter.png (1 MB, 864x926) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Fireworks_brighter.png
1 MB, 864x926
>>25554519
No.

I was shocked about FUCKING SPACE
>>
>>25554519
Why can't this artist draw a fucking face
>>
>>25555863
it'd be cool is SM introduced more space mons
>>
the whole space part was dope except for the fucking music when you're flying up on fug. sounded like it was straight out of a sonic game or some bullshit, totally killed the atmosphere (kek)
>>
>>25554519
Did not expect it at all
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.