[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know these two are pretty ugly but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 362x139) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 362x139
You ever stop to consider that they look so bad because that's the repercussions you get when you fuse two Pokemon against their will? Just saying...that's probably why their so fucked up looking.
>>
they're*
>>
>>25553975
yes I find them ugly, yes I knew the theme while playing the mainline story, yes it bugs me that they're the cover mascots so I have to look at them, yes it makes me emphasize for them and feel terrible and see them as an act against nature and it all makes me wish they can become while again to end their sad story of permanent seperation but they have gone so long apart that they are now fully individual beings and forcing them back together is not right
>>
>>25553975
They look bad because the basic non-fusioned Unova trio looks bad to begin with
Zekrom and Reshiram look like if someone tried to make Yu-Gi-Oh's black and white dragons into digimons
>>
>>25553975
If they carried themselves like abominations instead of bad-asses the designs would work 10xs better.

Plus it would fit kyurems aesthetic, the original looks broken and angry.
>>
Yeah, I think the point is that they're incomplete abominations that shouldn't exist.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUSION! HAAAAAAA!
>>
>>25553975
I love all Kyurem forms in all honesty. But I tend to prefer complex designs in general.
>>
>>25554123

Even in his normal form he is hideous

Perfect dragon when?
>>
>>25553975
I honestly think they're pretty cool. You don't have to be good looking to be badass
>>
File: fusfus.png (8 KB, 213x122) Image search: [Google]
fusfus.png
8 KB, 213x122
>Pokemon fusion making Pokemon ugly
I don't believe it!
>>
>>25553975
we steven universe now
>>
>>25553975
>yu-gi-oh inspired dragons fusioned with an overdesigned legendary chicken

Gee, who could have guessed it would look bad...
>>
>>25553975
I thought this was the obvious reason for them looking like shit from the start.
>>
I actually liked how they looked. Especially white kyurem
>>
>>25553975
Kyurem-B is the only thing I liked to have come out of the Unova trio.
>>
File: 1413834876071.png (85 KB, 277x304) Image search: [Google]
1413834876071.png
85 KB, 277x304
>>25553975
>fuse two Pokemon against their will
>>
I think Kyurem formes look amazing.

The real issue is the fact that Ice Burn and Freeze Shock are cloned from Sky Attack; aka the worst move in the game, instead of being cloned from Blue Flare and Bolt Strike. Black Kyurem in particular is a fucking laughing stock because of GF's random idiot ball on certain things.
>>
File: DNA Splicers activation.png (160 KB, 414x226) Image search: [Google]
DNA Splicers activation.png
160 KB, 414x226
I dunno man, this looks like a fun and wholesome process to me. It's not like the ancient humans who presumably made the splicers tended to be crazy alchemists or anything.
>>
>>25553975
Kyurem is "incomplete" in both forms. This is why they are asymmetric and strange looking.
>>
What was the lore for Gen 5?

Was Zekrom and Reshiram were fused and then made Kyurem when they separated?
>>
>>25556179
Original dragon was controlled by a fair and just man who had his ideals and truths in order.

His sons one fighting for truths and the other ideals caused it to split in to Reshiram and Zekrom, I think Kyurem was something along the lines of the body without the two essences they represent.

Anyway, they were eventually sealed until one that represents ideals and truths awakened them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.