[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone notice how Pokemon Moon is the "blue" to Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: sunmoon.jpg (10 KB, 350x130) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon.jpg
10 KB, 350x130
Anyone notice how Pokemon Moon is the "blue" to Pokemon Sun's "orange". Orange is close to red on the color wheel, which would make Red & Blue. I think we're going to get Gen 1 reremakes, /vp/.
>>
File: saves the thumbnail.jpg (2 KB, 70x70) Image search: [Google]
saves the thumbnail.jpg
2 KB, 70x70
>>
>>25553614
everybody has noticed this. I'm just honestly concerned how this didn't hit you during Ruby/Saphire, Diamond/Pearl, Black2/White2 or X/Y
>>
File: Ruby-Sapphire.jpg (98 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
Ruby-Sapphire.jpg
98 KB, 568x320
Anyone notice how Pokemon Sapphire is the "blue" to Pokemon Ruby's "orange". Orange is close to red on the color wheel, which would make Red & Blue. I think we're going to get Gen 1 reremakes, /vp/.
>>
Any one ever notice that Pokemon X is blue and Pokemon Y is MOTHERFUCKING RED AND YOU COULD GET KANTO STARTERS IN THEM AND THE LEGENDARY BIRDS AND GODDAMMIT ITS A NEW GENERATION NOT GEN 6.5 NOT A REMAKE FUCK PUNCTUATION. I. AM. DONE. WITH. THIS. GAY. SHIT!

...im sorry I yelled...
>>
>>25553614
pokemon red and blue
pokemon gold (red/orange) and silver (blue/cyan)
pokemon ruby (red) and sapphire (blue)
pokemon pearl (red/rose) and diamond (blue/cyan)
pokemon Black (reshiram red flames) and White (Zekrom blue thunder)
pokemon Y (red) and X (blue)
pokemon sun (red) and moon (blue)

alos, look at the exclusive box legendaries from ORAS: OR gets the red one (Ho-oh, Groudon, Palkia, Reshiram) and AS the blue ones (Lugia, Kyogre, Dialga, Zekrom)
>>
I think it's actually a reference to the red and blue oni from Japanese culture
>>
File: 1457609189545.jpg (37 KB, 479x349) Image search: [Google]
1457609189545.jpg
37 KB, 479x349
>this entire thread
jesus christ
leak season is truly the worst season
>>
File: p185823_b_v8_ab.jpg (343 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p185823_b_v8_ab.jpg
343 KB, 960x1440
It would have been Pokemon Red and Green if not for these guys.
>>
>>25553614
>"orange"
Orange Islands
Gen 1.5 remakes confirmed. This time it's a game!
>>
>>25556497
It's satire.
>>
>>25553778
This is the only time where this Red VS Blue pattern actually led to Gen 1 remakes
>>
File: 5WM75rD.jpg (34 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
5WM75rD.jpg
34 KB, 500x360
>>25557421
>>
the blu and orange will tie in with the blue oni and orange oni from japanese folklore
>>
>>25553614
>tfw Kanto Prequels
>>
>>25553614
Every gen was red and blue. Even Black and White had that promotional artwork with Reshiram and Zekrom's engines activated. And BW2 just speak for themselves.
>>
>>25557421
It's retardation
>>
>>25553778
And then we did get gen 1 remakes
>>
>>25553614
>confirmed new generation
>confirmed new Pokemon
>confirmed new areas
>"Nah, it's Kanto remakes, guys. Look at the logo colors."
>literally grasps for straws by saying Orange is close to Red.
>ignores the fact that every generation has had a Red VS Blue theme
>>
>>25561942
Black and White?
>>
>>25561964
Zekrom had Blue highlights on it's body and Reshiram Red. Not to mention the eyes.
Also Black and White 2.
>>
>>25561964
>>25561749
>>
File: 22.jpg (33 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
33 KB, 576x576
>>25553614

Your using the Color Wheel Wrong

The entire point of the color wheel is knowing similar colors, combinations of colors and, more importantly, Compliments of colors, aka, the combination makes an appealing look

Blue and Orange Complement each other
>>
>>25557421
>I was only pretending to be retarded, I swear
>>
>>25553799
>pokemon Black (reshiram red flames) and White (Zekrom blue thunder)
People keep saying this but the sequels say otherwise
The 2 on White 2 version is red and on Black 2 it's blue
>>
>>25561964
Warm Colors:
>Red
>Gold
>Ruby
>Pearl
>Black
>Y
>Sun

Cool Colors:
>Blue
>Silver
>Sapphire
>Diamond
>White
>X
>Moon

Regardless, there's always a warm colored game opposing a cool colored Game. For Black and White, as well as Black 2 and White 2, they used red and blue as accent colors. Reshiram and White Kyurem use red, Zekrom and Black Kyurem use blue.
>>
>>25562085
That doesn't really influence anything. The contrast still exists, they just switched dragons.
>>
>>25562089
Don't forget Reshiram has blue eyes while Zekrom has red eyes.
>>
>>25562130
Yeah and Kyurem has yellow eyes
>>
File: Junichi_Masuda.jpg (2 MB, 1864x2475) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.jpg
2 MB, 1864x2475
>“We’re currently seeing a tremendous surge in enthusiasm for the Kanto region and the original 151 Pokémon. Our social media outreach and marketing branch confirm this to us daily. Going forward as a developer, we’ll be looking into how best to tap into that excitement and tailor the Pokémon experience to meet this demand. The release of Red and Green on the Virtual Console was something long overdue that we hadn’t initially planned on getting round to, as we had been constrained for time and resources by other projects. We are now free to devote more resources to appeal to the veteran Pokémon gamers who loved the Gameboy era games. And without giving away too much, I will say that Pokémon fans can expect a return to Kanto in the near future in an adventure evocative of the classic games they know and love.” - Junichi Masuda, Interview for Game Informer, March 2016
>>
Not remakes but definitely something to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Gen 1.
>>
What if you play as a young Surge? And the plot is about the dawn of the Pokemon War? Your starter is an electric Pokemon, and your rival is Blaine. You work together to defeat The Followers of Zygarde, battling his different forms as you progress. After you defeat his final perfect mecha form, who destroys the Pokemon League in an effort to dissolve the leadership of the Pokemon Trainer Alliance, he joins you to defeat the true evil: Dark Origin Dragon. Depending on the version, the final battle takes place on the sun or the moon. Post game, when you've become a Gym Leader, when some little punk with a Pikachu walks in and slaps your Gentleman's ass.
>>
>>25553799
same goes for 3rd versions past Crystal
Rayquaza is green with yellow markings
Giratina has yellowish gold armor
Kyurem glows yellow
Zygarde is green

the third version/legendary to sun and moon, if there is one, would presumably incorporate green and/or yellow in some way
>>
>>25562857

Nice fake quote.
>>
File: pokemon-black2-white2-box-art.jpg (170 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-black2-white2-box-art.jpg
170 KB, 600x300
>>25562103

No it clearly states otherwise turd.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.