[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think we'll get Kanto Starters somewhere early one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Do you think we'll get Kanto Starters somewhere early one in Sun and Moon?

Its the 20th annivesary so i guess they should give those to people.

Maybe the question should be: will we get two sets of starters again at all and do you think we'll get other starters like Kalos or Johto or they should give Kanto ones again since its their annivesary
>>
>>25552627
I think there will not be any new starters at all and instead they will have is choose one from all of the existing starters.
>>
Hawaii has multiple islands; if this game is a 20th anniversary celebration maybe they'll make each island a homage to each generation's region
>>
Just by the RBYG VC games good goy! and pay for pokebank
>>
>>25552644
unlikely.
>>
No. Maybe Pikachu, and also his megastone.
>>
>>25552627
I hope not.

I dont mind the gen 1 "pandering".. I mean, its generally well deserved, its paying respects to what started it all, and a lot of the first generation pokemon clearly have a special place in a lot of people's hearts, including the creators, but that would be overdoing it a bit.

It made sense in XY given the mega evolutions and the series first transition into 3D. I vaguely remember the dev's saying it was sort of done as a last minute thing themselves in an interview just out of love. But doing it again would be overdoing it. Wouldnt want them getting stale. Wouldn't mind references or something to them/Red Blue given the anniversary.
>>
I'd like it if they did something subtle like we collect the badges beat the evil team with the help of a master trainer we think is the champ, finally get to the elite four and said trainer is the 4th member beat him then in a shocking twist we meet our champion and it's fucking Red all the way from Kanto! He doesn't even give a speech or an official challenge just stares at you and

>>
>>25552627
I wouldnt mind it but they should get completely new movesets or stats too change it up.
Maybe make Hawaiian Squirtle slightly more tanned, trade sp. Attack for defense and give it some different moves. Probably too much work but it would be cool.
>>
>>25552698
How would that be cool? Why would Red ditch Kanto-Johto league and become a champion in some other region?: There's no sense at all
>>
>>25552698
How old are you?
>>
>>25552627
there are no new starters, you get a choice of all the regions already existing starters like in pmd
>>
i don't think they will give out any starters because XY and ORAS sorted out all the starters in gen 6 but if anything if a new mega is released for starters they will give them out for that and if it is a kanto -> gen 6 as johto -> gen 7 then they might do gen 2 mega but I'm not sure since gen 6 was all about megas so maybe gen 7 is about burst hearts and we have a burst evolution for gen 2 starters maybe
>>
>>25552735
84/f/single
>>
>>25552806
>maybe gen 7 is about burst hearts
Why are people still about this shit from side manga that flopped so hard because nobody wanted to read it?
>>
>>25552726
Because he caught them all and Did his time as champion of Kanto-Johto so maybe after meditating on that mountain and being humbled by Gold he decided to make a new goal and become the champion temporarily in every region. We just happen to challenge him while he's champ of the new region.
>>
>>25552999
Come on, meeting Red in some post game area would be cool
Meeting Red as a champion would be cheesy and stupid af
>>
>>25552735
28, maybe my run-on sentence didn't do the scene justice. But you're fucking ill in the head of you don't think that would be an awesome turn of events. And why not celebrate the 20 years with the Pokemon Master who started it all?
>>
>>25553012
Why? We've never battled Red as a champion, and only battled him once. We've battled other trainers multiple times why shouldn't we get to face Red again but at his prime.
>>
>>25552650
>Pikachu's mega stone
You mean the thunderstone
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
not like it matters
im boxing them anyways
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.