[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G/S/C on VC when, Nintendo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1456348988746.gif (638 KB, 249x237) Image search: [Google]
1456348988746.gif
638 KB, 249x237
G/S/C on VC when, Nintendo?
>>
>>25552170
When the inevitable Diamond and Pearl remakes happen because the Gold and Silver remakes were in Gen IV
>>
>>25552170
Why is reggie so kawaii?
>>
Just play HGSS. Since RBYG didn't sell even 1% of what remakes would have. They'll not rerelease GSC. Instead will make remakes of HGSS
>>
>>25552546
Can you put HGSS pokemon in the bank?
>>
>>25552550
typical drone response
>>
>>25552546
>Since RBYG didn't sell even 1% of what remakes would have.
[citation needed]
>>
>>25552558
Salenumbers are all over the net. Being they are 10 a piece vs 40 a piece the math is quickly done
>>
>>25552246
And thus the loop continues. Now every generation will have a new mainline game, remake, and a virtual console remake, until we hit SmokeyFireRed and ItchyLeafGreen.

The cycle continues.
>>
>>25552577
>implying it won't be 2 remakes and a new mainline game
I just told you why >>>25552546
Don't be so ridiculous
>>
>>25552574
Yet there's nearly no production cost involved. While a remake is almost the same as an entirely new game.
>>
>>25552592
But since sales would be 100 times more at 4 times the price. The production costs are non-existent. \
I never claimed there were no production costs involved. Stop talking to yourself.
>>
>>25552574
The closest I've seen is
>The games instantly shot to the top of the charts, and together, combined to break the first-week Nintendo eShop sales record previously held by Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.
>>
>>25552603
Wow, a 10 bucks game outsolde the worst sm4sh version that's fullprice (handheld + realtime multiplayer kek) that's been out for 2 years?

Search more.
>>
>>25552588
It was a joke
>>
>>25552611
I really hope we won't get any VC trash anymore. It really made this board turn into shit. Even more than those f2p pokemon games did.
>>
>>25552546
Remakes take time to develop. GB ports don't. VC releases are easy money while they work on something actually new.

Hopefully they phase out remake bullshit the same way they have with third versions. People need to learn to just replay previous games instead of asking for a remake of every fucking game
>>
>>25552623
You´re retarded. VC releases make them lose money over time. It´s that simple. I already explained this to you. If you don´t get it, that´s fine. But it´s economics 101 shit here. I´m not your teacher
>>
>>25552608
>Search more.
I did. All mentions of breaking eShop records, not one mention of selling less than any remake or third version.

Unless you have a source other than your ass to show me, I'll be on my way.
>>
>>25552170
E3
>>
>>25552651
Google's top results depends on your browsing habits. Google is just giving you sensationalist newstories because you can't handle actual news.

tl;dr you're an idiot that doesn't know how to search for news.
>>
>>25552659
Or maybe your confirmation bias is preventing you from considering the thought that maybe how well something sells has NO RELATION over whether you like it.

I bet you think that Emerald and Platinum sold better than RS and DP, respectively.
>>
>>25552829
This is all strawman shit and I'm not going to waste my time on someone that doesn't act their physical age.
>>
>>25552834
This coming from someone who's relying on circular reasoning and moving the goalposts.

I was merely stooping to your level.
>>
>>25552659
Oh brother. If you're search results are oh so superior, shouldn't you be obligated to post the 'correct' results for the sake of your argument?
>>
>>25552894
How sad you're mistaken.

>>25552903
FireRed and LeafGreen were commercial successes, selling a total of around 12 million copies worldwide.
>>
>>25552577
pokemon is an ouroboros
>>
I'm betting sometime this year. I'm sure the Gen 1 VC games sold like hotcakes laced with meth, so they'd be idiots not to go for yet another easy nostalgia cash grab with Bank compatibility
>>
>>25552170
Gold and Silver will launch the same day as (Golden) Sun and (Silver) Moon.
>>
>>25554859
>I'm sure the Gen 1 VC games sold like hotcakes laced with meth
You'd think so but generally rereleases and remakes don't sell as well as the original release.
>>
>>25554859
>>25556182
I'm sure they didn't sell 48 million copies.
>>
>>25552659
Bullshit google just gives you whatever results have more of their ad services in it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.