[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hype thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
rev up those theories captain
>>
>in pokemon sm we will be able to PLAY THE GAME
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mpu2ugZXPP1qz4rgp.gif (489 KB, 198x197) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpu2ugZXPP1qz4rgp.gif
489 KB, 198x197
>>25551795
>>
The screenshots will show the graphics look the same as XY/ORAS and gen 7 fags will be shitting their collective pants
>>
>>25551785
Pokémon-trainer fusions will become a thing.
>>
New combo types that effectively allow for triple typing

example: Steam type is water and fire with the advantages and disadvantages of each added together (1/4 weakness to fire attacks, 2x weakness to ground, etc.)

This allows for pokemon with 3 or 4 types

This is reserved for mega evolutions or pokemon with some handicapped attack & sp atk stats in order to account for massive STAB bonuses
>>
>>25551785
If we're still going off the idea that it could be Hawaii then I could see them basing the box legendaries off of Polynesian mythology. More specifically using the Polynesian moon goddess Hina and the sun god Maui. I read a little legend about Maui and apparently he was a trickster god who desired the art of making fire, so a legendary based on him could be Fire/Dark, or since he is also described as a warrior he could have a form change where he is Fire/Fighting. Meanwhile Hina is said to have changing faces based on the phases of the moon that effect her personality, when she's the full moon she embodies the fighting spirit of a mature woman and when she is the crescent moon she is full of wisdom and insight, since the moon is heavily associated with affecting the tides a legendary based on her could be Water/Fighting normally and Water/Psychic in an alternate form. Just a little idea based on their legends.
>>
>>25551841
It sounds complicated but I'm in
>>
>>25551829
>Ripping off digimon even more
>>
>>25551841
that's gay
>>
>>25551848
I can see type changed happening for Maui, as for Hina maybe she can have different forms based on phases of the Moon similar to xerneas activated and not activated
>>
>>25551848
I'm offensive and I find this Polynesian
>>
>>25552103
Nice try uncle fucker
>>
>>25552097
no u
>>
I really hope Hawaii isn't confirmed. What happened to the Spain hype?? I want my fuckin Ox/Bull fire starter
>>
>>25552138
:3
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.