[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.change.org/p/game-freak -game-freak-should-revea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53 KB, 578x327
https://www.change.org/p/game-freak-game-freak-should-reveal-more-information-about-pokemon-sun-moon-now

The way they're treating us is unacceptable and it's about time we took matters into our own hands. Please sign this petition.
>>
>>25551033
>>25551033
fuck off duck
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>25551033
are we really this desperate for information

come on this is just getting pathetic
>>
holy shit this is hilarious
>>
>>25551033
March's CoroCoro is always movie news but April's CoroCoro always includes main series game news during the same year of a game announcement. Since we got distribution news about Volcanion this month that should mean we are slowing down on movie news and therefore next month we should get Sun and Moon news.

It's only been two weeks since the announcement, making a petition is just pointless. They will reveal information when they feel is the right time.
>>
>>25551106

This month's was the "April" issue, technically. Magazines are a month ahead.
>>
>>25551033
Literally autism
>>
I agree, because more information about Sun and Moon will determine if I buy the RBY rerelease or not. I want to know what the point of it is, and how they will handle the difference in stats, EVs, etc.
>>
what in the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>25551119
Either way the "April" issue always contains movie info with the "May" issue always revealing main series game news within the same year that there is a main series game announced. This is evident from past CoroCoro issues with news from these months (most recently being 2013 and 2014 with X and Y and ORAS) and it's still evident now with this month's issue.
>>
>>25551145
I'm waiting until a month after launch before I even CONSIDER getting SuMo.
>>
>>25551145
I feel like MissingNo will be a pokemon in SuMo and that's why you'd have to buy them.
inb4 MissingNofag comments
>>
File: 1457252519673.png (606 KB, 960x646) Image search: [Google]
1457252519673.png
606 KB, 960x646
>>25551036
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK
>>
File: 1457754985349.jpg (56 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1457754985349.jpg
56 KB, 555x555
>>25551075
This really. I can kinda stand in OP's shoes, though. I used to be a complete obsessive cunt in the time between the announcements of D/P and X/Y. Literally thinking of what the games are gonna be like every waking second.
>ORAS's reveal and marketing broke the cycle and set you free
>tfw
>>
next month there's gonna FINALLY be Sun/Moon information, it's confirmed

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/708548195593408512
>>
>>25551334
The petition worked!
>>
>>25551033
It's almost as if this is the same thing they did with Black/White's release. Zoroark revealed in February, nothing in March, a little bit of stuff in April, and then the floodgates flew open.

It's almost as if this is this is a marketing scheme. Shocking.
>>
>>25551398
>4 supporters
lmao
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.