[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are a lot of insufferable faggots on /vp/ but you do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: op_faggot_pokemon.jpg (23 KB, 474x473) Image search: [Google]
op_faggot_pokemon.jpg
23 KB, 474x473
There are a lot of insufferable faggots on /vp/ but you do you think is the most insufferable of all the faggots?

my list is:
barafags>smogonfags>animefags>pokeboyfags>pokegirlfags>pokewaifufags>gardevoirfags>goodrafags>braxeinfag
>>
>>25549431
My list is
barafags>smogonfags>animefags>pokeboyfags>pokegirlfags>pokewaifufags>gardevoirfags>goodrafags>braxeinfag>>>Power gap>>>OP
>>
you forgot owlfags and yuifags
>>
Moonfags
>>
>>25549431
OP>/vp/
This place is just a joke.
>>
Brett/Buttscab
>>
You forgot injectorfags, but you just need to put them at the front
>>
Pokefuckers and lolicons are the worst imo
>Stop judging me their is furries/pedos on this board
Free speech bitch, you have the right to shove your fetish in our faces i have the right to judge you.
>>
>>25549652
fuck brett
>>
Antigenwunners, breederfags, ashnimefags, and gen7fags are the most unbearable
>>
>>25552417
What the fuck exactly is wrong with breederfags?
>>
File: 07fcd6eff46e4633b3c5f6aee9244434.jpg (164 KB, 1280x1194) Image search: [Google]
07fcd6eff46e4633b3c5f6aee9244434.jpg
164 KB, 1280x1194
>barafags
too bad
>>
My most hated posters are the "waaaah I haven't gotten a shiny in all my years of playing".

They're not meant to be easy to obtain, suck it up or start hunting fuckboy.
>>
Gen6.5fags, Yuifags, and Frogposters recently just make me wanna take up drinking again
>>
>>25549431
>neoderp-fags not in the list
>>
Fake-leak-fags are the worst.
>>
>>25552816
roomfags should be at least two greater than signs below neoderpfags though.
>>
>>25549431

>barafags listed first, despite only posting 1-2 threads a day
>not insufferable waifufags or pokegirlfags who post 50 threads a day

homophobe confirmed
>>
>>25553428
Most people here are straight male so they don't mind pokegirl thread as much as bara because they prefer cute girl
>>
I find gardevoir and goodrafags the worst, like stop.
>>
>>25549431
Team Rocket RP

"Pokemon are real"

That one reifag that spammed the original "looks like my mom's" thread
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.