[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post general gameplay mechanics that we want in sun/moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 531x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 531x698
ITT we post general gameplay mechanics that we want in sun/moon

>trainer battles
>trainer says 3v3 single battle
>you only get to use 3 pokemon thus not having to use your hm slaves
>if you lose you don't black out (unless 6v6)
>all out fights can be fought with your full party and their smaller team

And that way losing isn't as bad and will hopefully be a more common occurrence (opponent pokemon being stronger overall)
>>
>>25549394
I want to be able to co-op battle maison/tower with people on my friends list. Kind of retarded to keep forcing this local play
>>
I
NEED
THAT
TRAINER
CUSTOMIZATION
>>
bring gym leader rematches back.

HEAVY trainer customization, including age

A house/pad for yourself (secret base but less gay) that includes a bed for healing your team and a PC

Fucking omega ruby man
>>
>>25549394
Gym battles are 3v3, late game gym leaders have full teams
>>
I want them to add little details to the players animation not game mechanics but small things like

> first time riding a bike, player falls after riding a mere four steps, dialogue box "first time riding a bike

> electric gym has electric gate thing just like watsons and surges gym. When the player walks into it he gets zapped the fuck back

> player tries to use bike in building. Dialogue box "Prof. Cedar voice: not the right time to use that dumbass." Player looks around confused.
>>
All I'd really like is a character creator in the style of Bethesda or dark souls but more animu
Also unique palette variations for Pokemon, nothing extreme, just different shades of their colours.

Also all final stage evolutions of 3 stage mons should have a BST of 500 or higher along with a revised type chart that seperates types into offensive, defensive, balanced and neutral (normal, ghost)

Pokemon contests with actual strategy, mini games like voltorb flip, slots or pokeathlon

Champion management-- having daily battles to take on, a customisable arena with online tournaments and a manageable elite four where you can create move sets and such

It's nice to dream
>>
I'd really like to have battles work kinda like maison battles, so if you use your focus sash or something you'll get it back after the battle.
>>
>>25552387
........ An actual house you could own and pimp out would be epic
>>
>>25552431
A proper champion post game where you take on responsibilities and battles is long overdue
>>
>>25552423
>Smartass pokemon game
I need that in my life desu.
>>
>>25549394
>Elite Four with regular mono-type teams
>Champ has Smogon OU: The Team, with Items and a decent AI
>when he inevitably kicks your sorry ass he says something like: "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is not only the perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should use the Pokémon that are the best for a battle. You should go back and make a better team."
>Karenfags on suicidewatch
>>
>>25553656
I like this
>>
>Hard mode
>Proper rivals, not 'friends'
>Own a Gym and accept challenges from trainers
>>
Love these threads. Only because it makes me happy knowing none of you will ever get to put your absolute dog shit ideas in a pokemon game.
>>
>>25555253
This.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.