[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://strawpoll.me/7057288
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: deepdishpizza.png (552 KB, 698x435) Image search: [Google]
deepdishpizza.png
552 KB, 698x435
http://strawpoll.me/7057288
>>
>>25548540
Ukraine and it will be saucy with several waifumons and a tsundere genderfluid rival
>>
Australia cunt
>>
>don't make me get the evidence
>>
>>25548540
>not both Hawaii/southern Kalos
>>
>>25548540

>Other
>Mexico

I understand the other choices, but why the fuck would it be based on Germany?
>>
what if somehow, we get Germany, Hawaii, Spain, and Southern France all in one game?
>>
>>25548583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-8K-KJ2JY
>>
Italy u dumbass , its a tropical region with mediterranean environment so no germany ...
>>
>>25549265
/SALVTE
>>
File: 1453933565120.jpg (795 KB, 1024x756) Image search: [Google]
1453933565120.jpg
795 KB, 1024x756
>>25548540
Germany
>villainous team is an analogy for refugees
>>
File: goodks.png (221 KB, 310x312) Image search: [Google]
goodks.png
221 KB, 310x312
>>25549358
xenophobic asshole
>>
Hawaii with Kalos post game.
>>
>>25548540
It's Hawaii
>>
>>25548540
If we're still going off the idea that the region could be based on Hawaii then I could see them basing the box legendaries off of Polynesian mythology. More specifically using the Polynesian moon goddess Hina and the sun god Maui. I read a little legend about Maui and apparently he was a trickster god who desired the art of making fire, so a legendary based on him could be Fire/Dark, or since he is also described as a warrior he could have a form change where he is Fire/Fighting. Meanwhile Hina is said to have changing faces based on the phases of the moon that effect her personality, when she's the full moon she embodies the fighting spirit of a mature woman and when she is the crescent moon she is full of wisdom and insight, since the moon is heavily associated with affecting the tides a legendary based on her could be Water/Fighting normally and Water/Psychic in an alternate form. Just a little idea based on their legends.
>>
>>25551866
I'm offensive and I find this Polynesian
>>
>no Florida option
kill yourself
>>
>>25551917
xD I love youtube humor
>>
>tropical environment
>yellow fire trucks
>rainbow license plate
It's Hawaii.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.