[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/ Hipster Club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4
File: 250px-257Blaziken.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-257Blaziken.png
50 KB, 250x250
What popular Pokemon do you hate?
>>
Arcanine. Ugly piece of shit.
>>
>>25547252

I can already see a bunch of Mewtwo haters coming in full force.

Which is sad, because he's my second favourite.
>>
>>25547270
Mega Mewtwo X is pretty disgusting honestly.
>>
All fire starters except typhlosion.
>>
Landorus.

God fucking damn. Ugly piece of shit unoriginal smogon trash. Both forms, dumb as hell and boring as fuck.

I get so tired of seeing this shit. I hate this pokemon now. I even have one but I don't use him anymore because I'm so fucking tired of it.
>>
>>25547252
I can't stand Venusaur. Or maybe it's just /vp/'s anti-mainsteam residents that are always so vocal about it.

It's just fat and covered in boils. I liked Ivysaur a lot, and Bulbasaur was nice. Delphox line was like a throwback in that regard. Fennekin was great and Braixen was neat, but Delphox was shit.

Charizard, Blastoise, Chesnaught, and Greninja are great.
>>
>>25547252
You already chosen in for me, anon. Thank you for knowing your shit.
>>
>>25547292
>Emboar
>Delphox
>popular
>>
>>25547303
That whole trio is gross desu.
>>
File: 1457734009996.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1457734009996.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>25547286
you shouldn't be alive
>>
Emboar. I don't understand how anyone likes it. It's fucking ugly as balls.
>>
>>25547286

I personally love the Mewtwo Megas. I think because of the concepts, rather than the actual designs. Mewtwo as a character is either depicted as a smart, thoughtful and damaged experiment, or a mindless, brutish monster. Both the Y and X forms capture these traits respectively, and it's up to the player to choose which path they take.
>>
>>25547252
Charizard
Pikachu
Blaziken
>>
>>25547252
Feraligator it annoys me when someone says it the best starter
>>
>>25547362
Maybe this or maybe they just like pandering to nostalgiafags.
>>
>>25547252
Blaziken, Weavile and Eevee. Such ugly piles of trash.
The former two's preevos and Eevee's evos look much better.
>>
>>25547397
Not best starter, agreed, but decent water starter than others at least.
>>
>>25547431
I can understand better than blastoise, samurott, or greninja but better than swampert and empolen Dafuq
>>
>>25547402

Well, obviously Mewtwo wouldn't have got them if it weren't for nostalgiafags, but that split personality concept is more or less confirmed. I mean, just look at their eye colors.

Y = Red
X = Blue

Red + Blue = Purple, Mewtwo's eye color
It's like Mewtwo's personality is a perfect balance between brain and brawn. Very clever.
>>
>>25547451
That's quite actually the ones I was thinking of, I agree. Swampert I have a bais against, but I'd agree it's better.
>>
>>25547252
Lucario and Blaziken irk me to no end honestly.

Although the gap between them is incredibly massive. Lucario is nowhere indicative of either Steel or Fighting type and yet so many underaged think it's the most iconic of either types. Fucking hell.

Breloom and Heracross, I don't hate--I just don't get the appeal of. Same with Tyranitar.
>>
>>25547303
he's only popular because of his power anon. Nobody actually like the fucking thing.
>>
>>25547576
I hate lucario too. I love steel and fighting types, but lucario is nothing I like about either type.
>>
>>25547252
Pikachu.

I never liked it, even during gen 1. The fact that it's the series mascot makes it that much worse, since it's obviously everyfuckingwhere.
>>
>>25548427
And Raichu gets kicked to the curb.
>>
>>25548427
Raichu is so much better. He was always my fav, I was so pissed at Ash for not evolving his Pikachu to fight Surge that I melted my Ash figure in the microwave knowing I would get grounded (it was worth it).

Been overshadowed for six generations now. Evolution of the tucking Mascot but given shitmon stats, not viable for competitive play, still no mega.

Fuck Pikachu.
>>
Greninja, Blaziken, Gardevoir and Lucario. But then again, my favorite Pokémon is Charizard, so I can't quite be a hipster
>>
>>25547252
Greninja and Goodra are fucking disgraceful evolutions for lines that had real potential
Sylveon is probably the most cancerous Pokemon conceived
>>
>>25547252

>tfw there aren't many pokemon you dislike

I guess Kelfki. Not the biggest fan of object pokemon but something about Kelfki stands out. However the most I feel is mild disdain.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 576x576
>>25547269
No u
>>
>>25547637
>>25547347
This. If it weren't for the fact I have a living dex i'd never have one
>>
>>25547637
I like the Therian Form. It's cute.
>>
>>25547252
Zoroark.
>>
>>25547252
I fucking HATE Blaziken. He doesn't deserve his popularity, Infernape is the best Fire/Fighting starter.
>>
>>25549577
about as cute as a Denny's bathroom
>>
>>25549577
I like Tornadus-T's design quite alot actually.
>>
>>25547252
Lucario
Zoroark
Meowstic
All 6th gen starters are shit (I can't tell if most of /vp/ likes them, but I hate all three final evos)
And Samurott (same situation with gen VI starters, I can't tell if most of /vp/ hates it, because it has vocal fans)
>>
>>25547252
Don't know if they're popular, but for me it's mostly the Porygon line and Sceptile.

Porygon purely for competitive reasons, although I never enjoyed Z's design either.

Sceptile because I tend to replay Emerald often, and I have a tradition of choosing my starter at random. I cringe every time I end up with Treecko. Easily the worst starter I have EVER used. Even Chikorita and Snivy were more fun since they at least learn some fucking Grass moves and their support movepool isn't 100% barren. As to why Sceptile in particular, I think it has the worst design of the 3 and it caused me to lose a Nuzlocke run once right when I was battling the Champion (he was unable to OHKO a fucking Wailord with Miracle Seed boosted Leaf Blade - despite the level advantage - and got roasted by Blizzard in return).
>>
>>25547252
I dislike or hate every starter except Torterra and Greninja.
>>
>>25547252
Salamence and Haxorus
Both are really ugly, and not in a fun way
>>
>>25550366
Oh, and Hydreigon too.
>>
Salamence, i mean its got a gaudy color scheme and looks like plastic, but its supposed to be scary and badass.

No you`re not, you look like a bath toy.
>>
Just Lucario really.
>>
Oshawott and Piplup.

Not sure how popular they actually are, or how much of that popularity was forced through by the anime.
>>
The whole Cyndaquil line.
>>
>>25547252
Blaziken
Gallade
Scrafty/Scraggy
Mewtwo
>>
Chesnaught. Horrible design. Shame as Chespin didnt look to bad. Also lickilily.
>>
Every single mega
>>
>>25547252
I'm embarrassed to like them. It's a secret to everyone but I like:
Charizard X
Mewtwo X
Blaziken + Mega
Lucario + Mega

I'm so sorry... I also like Gallade and his mega
>>
>>25553462
You should be embarrassed for being embarrassed to like them,faggot
>>
I fucking hate Rotom. Especially Rotom-W. I want to shit all over it whenever I see it in Battle Spot.
>>
I've always refused to use legendaries even as a kid as I didn't think they were my pokemon as theres only one of them in the "universe".
fuck im autistic
>>
>>25547637
i like the original form because it reminded me of katamari damacy
>>
>>25547252
Lucario and Garchomp for me
>>
>>25547252
I hate Blaziken because I was one of those faggots expecting another phoenix Pokemon from Torchic.

Lucario because of how much he's forced down our throats and because he should be Fighting/Psychic.

Charizard, Pikachu, Mewtwo, and Greninja are among my favorites of their gens tbqh.
>>
>>25554199
>expecting a bird from a chicken

what
>>
Charizard. Not super original, but I don't like how it is toted.
>>
>>25554719
Toted?
>>
>>25547361
Its cool to hate Emboar, though.
>>
>>25547362
>Both the Y and X forms capture these traits respectively
Which represents which though?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.