[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With 18 types it's possible to cover all types with a rotating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1456970172763.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456970172763.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
With 18 types it's possible to cover all types with a rotating 9-pokemon roster.

What is the best 9-pokemon team you can think of that covers all 18 types, /vp/?

Hard Mode: No legendaries.
>>
Garchomp
Gyarados
Breloom
Talonflame
Tyranitar
Metagross
Chansey
Gengar
Rotom Frost

Fuck Fairy type. Literally ruined Gen 6 for me all by itself.
>>
>>25546272
I just want you to know you're wrong and that's not OK. Get over it.
>>
>Leavanny
>Toxicroak
>Starmie
>Talonflame
>Garchomp
>Helioptile
>Jynx
>Tyranitar
>M-Mawile

Huh this is harder than it looks.
>>
>>25546287
No, I'll just refuse to acknowledge that garbage type or the garbage generation it's from. Pokemon will never be good again because of it, and that's okay, because we already have good games like B2/W2, Platinum, and HG/SS
>>
File: 1457051941685.gif (906 KB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
1457051941685.gif
906 KB, 350x256
>>25546272
>>25546320
>>
>>25546159
>9 man teams
Better increase the accuracy of Focus Miss level moves or the games will be too long.
>>
File: Tyranitar Sandstorm.png (753 KB, 1279x599) Image search: [Google]
Tyranitar Sandstorm.png
753 KB, 1279x599
>>25546159
Assuming OU,
Volcarona Bug/Fire
Tyranitar Rock/Dark
Dragonite Dragon/Flying
Magnezone Electric/Steel
Gardevoir Psychic/Fairy
Breloom Grass/Fighting
Gengar Ghost/Poison
Diggersby Normal/Ground
Cloyster Water/Ice

This is probably the best you can go, since Rock and Normal and Dragon and Grass force compromises. I didn't account for Pokemon that change/add types upon Mega, or else I'd probably have stuff like Mega Lopunny in there. (Assume the Gardevoir I selected can Mega though)
>>
>>25546433
>Fairy fag is booty blasted that people refuse to accept it
We've got 5 perfectly good generations before it all went to shit. Why spend $40-50 to have Game Freak take a big dump into a case and call it a game?
>>
>>25546320
>>25546272
Oh c'mon, Fairies are objectively shit but Gen 6 has much bigger problems than weebshitter pandering going on.
>>
>>25546722
>whiny little bitch is so butthurt over a new type he refuses to accept it
It's here to stay so get the fuck over it. The Fairy type didn't ruin the fucking games. The handholding and MUH FRIENDSHIP shit is what made gen 6 suck.
>>
>>25546667
Yeah, Normal and Rock fuck up team combinations like nothing else.
>>
>>25546753
>Fairies
>Weeb
??????

also
>Thinking fairies ruined pokemon
>not the gorillion legendary pokemon introduced in gen 4 and 5
>Not the horrendously broken dragon pokemon
Friendly reminder of dragon wasn`t a marysue type we wouldn`t have fairy.
>>
>>25546159
9 greninjas with protean
>>
>>25546272
Out of ALL the problem Gen 6 had THAT is your main gripe?

I didn't know this level of faggotry was possible.
>>
Bisharp (Dark/Steel)
Heliolisk (Electric/Normal)
Dragalge (Poison/Dragon)
Togekiss (Fairy/Flying)
Armaldo (Rock/Bug)
Chandelure (Ghost/Fire)
Gallade (Psychic/Fighting)
Torterra (Grass/Ground)
Lapras (Water/Ice)

This is actually easier than what I expected.
>>
>>25548632
It's super easy when you build a trash team like that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.