[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else love every single one of all of the 721 pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (393 KB, 1024x1206) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
393 KB, 1024x1206
Does anyone else love every single one of all of the 721 pokemon we currently have? There's not a single one that I hate or dislike.
>>
>>25545649
They're all shit
>>
>>25545649
Some designs I feel pretty meh about, but I don't dislike any.
>>
Same here OP. All of them are cool in my eyes.
>>
>>25545649
I love all, except for binacle.
Fuck binacle.
>>
I like most of them to a degree.

I don't think there's any that I'd say I "hate", but there are some im just kind of "whatever" about
>>
I'm indifferent about some of them, like Meowstic or Emolga. But overall, I don't really dislike any Pokémon other than Keldeo.
>>
Every gen has at least a few bad designs
>>
File: porkyman.jpg (145 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
porkyman.jpg
145 KB, 800x600
>>25545682
What about binacle fucking?
>>
>>25545649
There area few designs I utterly hate
>the genies
>aromatisse
>binacle/bibaracle

But otherwise every pokemon ranges from okay to amazing.
>>
The only two I hate are Dunsparce and Stunfisk and I mostly hate them because of memes. There are some that I dislike, such as Whimsicott and Probopass, but I don't hate them.
>>
File: 1435512456144.png (267 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1435512456144.png
267 KB, 600x450
Damn, look how much less Pokemon there are in Gen VI than the others. Remove megas.
>>
File: 1456438053208.png (220 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1456438053208.png
220 KB, 500x372
Diggersby, Amaura and maybe Clamperl are the only designs I really dont like even a little bit
>>
There are a good 300-odd that I'm totally indifferent towards, but other than that, yeah they could definitely be worse
>>
>>25545781
They had to make over 700 brand new 3D models. I think in Sun and Moon we'll get at least 100 brand new Pokémon and less emphasis on Megas.
>>
Honestly, the only reason I'll 'hate' a pokemon is if it's totally fucking useless at battling ingame. If you're level 20 and the strongest move you has is STILL fucking Bubble, I'm fucking dropping you. I can understand that shit in gen 1, but not fucking gen 6.
>>
I'm not a fan of Jynx and Mr. Mime's designs.

I also don't like most of the furfag bait. Delphox, Gardevoir, etc. Solely because of you fucking weirdos.
>>
>>25545649
It really bugs me that Hoopa and Volcanion are switched in this picture.
>>
>>25545663
Then go back to Digimon
>>
>>25545715
No. There's a difference between bad designs and designs that you don't like. None of them are really bad per say
>>
>>25545989
> I also don't like furfag bait.
> Solely because of you fucking weirdos.

I never understood that mindset. Letting the way others enjoy something effect you're perception of it.
>>
File: 721.png (3 MB, 2000x4090) Image search: [Google]
721.png
3 MB, 2000x4090
>>25545649
Some of them are great
A lot of them aren't
>>
>>25545649
I like all of them except the Patrat and Pidove lines.
>>
>>25546064
Yeah, I don't know. Usually things like that don't really effect me but this does.
>>
>>25545920
silver pls
>>
>>25545663
In that case, go back to /lgbt/
>>
the only ones i seriously dislike are the monkeys from gen 5. i don't even hate the genies anymore, just those retarded monkeys
>>
I hate literally every single Fairy type. The only exceptions are the ones I liked previously, like Granbull, Azumarill, Mr. Mime, or Gardevoir.
>>
Yep

I don't like a lot of the Megas but there's really not a single Pokemon I outright dislike
>>
>>25545649

The only one I well and truly hate is Goodra for ruining Goomy and Sliggoo. And I actually do like Dragonite. Most of the others people tend to dislike (the elemental monkeys) I can't even work up the energy to hate.
>>
i think theres only like... 3 or 4 pokemon i can say i dislike
other than that i range from "its ok" to "really good" on the rest
>>
>>25546058

Keldeo's design is objectively bad.
>>
>>25545649
I don't hate any, but there are some that I dislike.
>>
Not Jynx.
>>
>>25546179
Explain how
>>
>>25546179
>objectively
How so?
>>
I used to feel this way until Goodra. The first two in the line are fantastic, but Goodra is just awful. It is the only one that I've ever desired to not exist.
>>
>>25545781
Why does Empoleon look so amazing in 3D?
>>
>>25545649

I like every Pokémon!
... e-except Ambipom. Ambi sucks.
>>
File: 600px-647Keldeo.png (194 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-647Keldeo.png
194 KB, 600x600
>>25546384
>>25546395

There is nothing about it that properly conveys "musketeer". Its color scheme is all over the place, its rounded snout is atrocious, its horn does not look like it could be used like a slashing sword, and that is compounded by its second form where it looks more like a dragon dildo than a sharp, bladed weapon. Everything about its design screams "soft" and "safe". I don't like making the usual comparisons to Ponyta, but it remains a far better example of a "pony" than this thing.

Well, actually, I suppose it is a good example of a pony. But only a very particular kind; it's just missing a mark on its thigh and it's good to go.
>>
>>25545649
the only pokemon I really don't like is the jew fairy
>>
>>25546484
Honestly, the "safe" aspects of Keldeo's design are what I like about it- it's the kid of the four musketeers, and it's more like a trainee that's trying its best to be like the others. I do hate the stupid dragon dildo part of its design though. Resolute should have just had an energy sword or something.

Also
>color scheme all over the place
Not seeing it. It's got four colors, and they're pretty evenly separated by the blue parts.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.