[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>@JoeMerrick 4 hours ago >So, if Volcanion is the pre-booking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>@JoeMerrick 4 hours ago
>So, if Volcanion is the pre-booking distribution, then the question is, what's the main one at the actual cinemas...

Is it finally happening?
>>
It'll be Zygarde with Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves.
>>
>>25543228

Eternal Flower Floette is the Lock Capsule/God Stone/Azure Flute of XY. In other words:

>never ever
>>
File: ntr.jpg (128 KB, 1017x719) Image search: [Google]
ntr.jpg
128 KB, 1017x719
>AZ is finally reunited with his waifu after 3000 fucking years
>Anon: Gimme gimme gimme!
>>
>>25543228
I honestly think GF had planned on AZ battling you AFTER Floette came back and using it against you, but decided AZ's absolution needed to happen after battling you instead
>>
>>25543255
>this meme again
>>
>>25543255
>>25543340
It has its unique signature move. It is clearly mean to be eventually obtainable by the players.
>>
>>25543255
>a fucking Pokemon is comparable to a random item
retard alert
>>
File: 433px-Spiky-eared_Pichu_DP_1.png (137 KB, 433x599) Image search: [Google]
433px-Spiky-eared_Pichu_DP_1.png
137 KB, 433x599
>>25543425

I bet you also thought Z had to happen, that there was no way they'd skip to Gen 7.
>>
>>25543425
arceus was locked behind the azure flute, so he was trchnically unreleased until they did distributions several years after d/p released
>>
>>25543391
there's no logic in that what so ever
>>
>>25543495
But they still distributed it. They even made a new cutscene for it in HGSS.
>>
>>25543513
no they did not, not even japan got the flute, ever. the only arceus' in any players possession are direct mystery gifts.
>>
>>25543591
I'm not talking about the flute. I'm talking about arceus.
>>
>>25543513
>But they still distributed it

Not officially, though. And the first distribution happened almost three years after Diamond and Pearl came out.
>>
>>25543615
>Not officially, though

Yes they did. There were TRU events for Arceus to activate the event in HGSS.
>>
>>25543623
A arceus was given out, many have been. but not THAT arceus. just like they will never give out THAT floette
>>
>>25543623
By "officially" I mean the actual in-game event that would have allowed you to catch Arceus.

Regardless, it wasn't distributed until almost three years after the game came out in Japan anyway, so if Floette is a similar situation we could get it later this year.
>>
>>25543658
It has an exclusive move. Are you retarded?
>>
>>25543677
are you?
many events have exclusive moves.

the hall of origin arceus has never been released because the azure flute has never been released. it is a thing that exists in the code that was not implemented. just like the eternal flower floette.
>>
>>25543700
AZ's Floette has exclusive stats and looks completely different from a regular Floette. The exclusive move is just one of the things that makes it a special snowflake.

Hall of Origin Arceus and Michina/TRU Arceus are pretty much the same fucking pokémon. You're retarded for comparing it with Floette.
>>
>>25543700
THE HALL OF ORIGIN ARCEUS WASN'T RELEASED BECAUSE IT WAS MORE CRYPTIC THAN THE FUCKING REGIS.
>>
Man can't we just let AZ have his Pokefu, poor bastard went 3000 years without her and now everyone wants her just to shove it in a poke bank right next to that Mew and Viciti they never use
>>
>>25543772
I USE MEW AS MY HM SLAVE. :^)
>>
>>25543809
you know where its at
i done the same
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.