[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it has come to this. i come to all the people of the board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: zapdos.jpg (108 KB, 1500x1052) Image search: [Google]
zapdos.jpg
108 KB, 1500x1052
So it has come to this. i come to all the people of the board /vp/ asking for assistance. I am currently in the process of trying to get a zapdos with defog. The problem is I can only teach defog to zapdos in a gen 4 game and I need this zapdos for a tournament tomorrow. I've been asking my friends and locals and this local establishment for help, but I've only managed to get so far. I come to you for help. If anyone has a completed and working Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum game and is willing to help, I will reward you with items and a copy of said Zapdos. I know this is a bit of a stretch asking here, but I thought i'd give it a shot. So, is anyone willing to help a brother out?
>>
Also, when I am successful in creating this zapdos, with help from this board or not, I will host a give a way with these zapdos to the board of /vp/
>>
Tl;dr version
i need help getting a defog zapdos and will reward the person who helps me
>>
this will be good for everyone, i promise
>>
>>25541056
Have you tried /wfg/? They usually have this stuff and are helpful in general.
>>
Why do you need a particular Pokemon with a particular move. There's like 10000 of them just use something else fgt
>>
zapdos isn't even that good, or even that of an amazing defogger
just use latias like everybody else
>>
>>25541703
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

>>25541727
Because it balances with the team I have. Don't be mad just because I'masking for help
>>
>>25540857
i don't have a 5 iv zapdos in my platinum but i sure can get you one with defog.
>>
>>25540857
Inject
>>
>>25540857
31 in hp and relaxed =/
>>
>>25540857
what should i get rid of for defog, it knows ancient power, charge, agility and discharge.
>>
>>25542398
Agility
>>
>>25542417
are you OP?
>>
>>25542431
Yes.
>>
>>25542535
roger that, gonna transfer zappy over to gen 5 then gen 6 post your friend code plz
>>
>>25542551
Wait, nevermind, I just injected it.
>>
>>25542756
You, sir, are a fucking douche.
>>
>>25542939
I also have a defog Zappy, if the other guy fails to deliver I can trade you one.
>>
>>25542551
I am actually Op, I'm at work at the moment but in 2 hours I get off. I don't know my friend code off the top of my head but in 2 hours, give or take 10 minutes, I'll be back on here to see if there are still any volunteers
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.