[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon Mega Speculation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 028Sandslash.png (94 KB, 350x329) Image search: [Google]
028Sandslash.png
94 KB, 350x329
We all know that the new pokemon in Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon are going to be shit. It's just unavoidable with the direction the series went. But what about the megas? Which of your brothers (or sisters) do you want to see get a brand new mega?

For me? It's pic related.
>>
File: 250px-549Lilligant.png (58 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-549Lilligant.png
58 KB, 250x250
>>25540379
PLEASE
>>
>>25540379
>We all know that the new pokemon in Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon are going to be shit. It's just unavoidable with the direction the series went.
V was fantastic, though. VI had some good Pokemon but there was too few of them.
>>
>>25540388
V had a lot of good ones, but the ones that were bad were BAD.

At any rate, I just want the dex gaps to be filled as far as new Mega Evolutions go. Starters, pseudos, counterparts of pokemon who already have one, etc. all should receive them.
>>
>>25540463
Which ones were bad? The only V Pokemon I genuinely dislike is Keldeo.
>>
File: arcanine.jpg (54 KB, 592x473) Image search: [Google]
arcanine.jpg
54 KB, 592x473
>>25540379

Arcanine.
>>
>>25540503
Just by design, i'll give you five that stand out to me. Samurott, Vanilluxe, Keldeo, Kyurem, and Emboar.
>>
>>25540379
Marowak, Sandslash, Farfetch'd.
>>
>>25540578
Oh, you just hate the 'its cool to hate these' Pokemon. Should've figured.
>>
>>25540687
Don't pretend there isn't a legitimate cause to dislike any design, let alone these.
>>
Probopass when?
>>
Blissey needs one so it can stop being outclassed by it's pre-evolution.
>>
>>25540578
Nothing wrong with any of those designs. Keldeo gets hate for being /mlp/ and vanilluxe gets hate for looking like ice cream (which is odd, I like the design and objects were never off the table)
Samurott has "muh otter" but still looks good, Emboar looks arguably sillybut there's nothing wrong with the design, and Kyurem doesn't really seem to have anything wrong with it like it's a goddamn dragon there's only so many ways to mess dragons up.
>>
Aggron needs a non shit looking mega
>>
>>25540781
+100 def and nothing else
>>
>>25540828
That'd be too powerful. Even a Conkeldurr Drain Punch would only do around 30%.
>>
>>25540781
Anything adding a degree of defense would make Blissey a lot easier to use, maybe even a subtyping too.

>>25540784
Difference of opinion I suppose.
>>
>>25540781
>>25540828
Please leave
>>
I think the following will (not necessarily "should") get megas
>Gen 1
Nidoking/Nidoqueen
Sandslash
Arcanine
Dewgong
Lapras
Dragonite
>Gen 2
Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Meganium
Ursaring
Donphan
Ledian
>Gen 3
Mightyena
Flygon
Walrein
Wailord
Milotic
>Gen 4
Luxray
Floatzel
Abomasnow
Dusknoir
Gallade
>Gen 5
Krookodil
Eelektross
Zoroark
Chandelure
Haxorus
Braviary
Bisharp
>Gen 6
All 3 Starters
Talonflame
Gogoat
Pyroar
Noivern
Pangoro
Goodra
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.