[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon Direct >5 min >Logos and..... >This chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Chinese.jpg (139 KB, 1037x475) Image search: [Google]
Chinese.jpg
139 KB, 1037x475
>Pokemon Direct
>5 min
>Logos and.....
>This chinese shit

Was this so important /vp/?
Why nintendo hates us?
>>
>>25540259
More money for them, i guess.
>>
It's meant to create hype. Which it did.
Such a shame we only got two unintended clues about the game itself, but it's bound to get revealed soon.
Just try not to think about it all the time or it'll feel longer.
>>
the reason they spent so much time on chinese is because they didn't want to show the game at all so they had to pad the direct with that and the concept art shit
>>
Because they know that people will pre-order it even with literally no information. And they did, the fucking stupid nintenchildren. They probably went and got their mommy to pre-order it with Color Splash last weekend
>>
>>25540259

[simplified chinese intensifies]
>>
hope you're ready for the surge of chinese kiddos online
>>
China is a very big market. I'm sure for them, that was a big announcement.
>>
There are close to 1.5 billion people living in China. Think about the money they can make if they manage to tap into 5% or more of that market.
>>
Apparently there was a bunch of people who wanted Chinese as a language in the next pokemon games, so hype build up basically
>>
>>25543585
1.5 billion, but that doesn't mean a thing. Middle class can barely afford a TV, what makes you think they're going to waste money on their only child to play some shitty japanese rpg when they're probably busting balls just to afford his school.
>>
>>25540259
>Not learning your future overlords' language
>>
>>25540259
They focused on the addition of Chinese to the languages in the games because apparently the Chinese government had a ban on video games which was recently lifted, so Sun and Moon would be the first Pokemon games the people in China would be able to play. This would also create a big demographic in China so it makes complete sense that they would include that in the Pokemon Direct to bring in the Chinese audience.
>>
>>25540518
>>25543526
>>25543585
>>25544375
But the audience of the Direct doesn't care. Thats something they should be announcing to investors, not people wanting game info.
>>
>>25540259
Keked
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.