[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this character design.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 280x400
Explain this character design.
>>
He wears shorts on top of pants.
>>
It's meant to trick you into thinking he has white hair. What kind of hat looks just like anime hair like his does.
>>
Shorts are comfy and easy to wear, even when you're already wearing pants.
>>
>>25536231
Other than the weird shorts or whatever, it's pretty perfect and I'd say that's a minor flaw that doesn't ruin the overall design.
>>
He has white hair but black sideburns.
>>
>>25536231
Better than RS/ORAS
>>
It's better than the shitty ORAS design so it's fine by me.
>>
>>25536311

/thread
>>
>>25536242
But, why?
>>
>>25536231
every design of him is shit because he is literally the shittiest protag
>>
>>25536311
But his ORAS design is pretty similar to Emerald's except without the retarded pants under the shorts.
>>
>>25536231
>Explain this character design
Explain any characters design of anything
Someone wanted him to look like that so they made him like that. End of story.
>>
>>25536231
he has a hat + headband
and a weird jacket pattern
and some fingerless gloves
and a boring face
and a backpack
and he's holding a premier ball
and he has these pants-shorts things tucked into his shoes even though he lives in the tropics for whatever reason
and these awful shoes that match his colour scheme but they're disgusting
>>
When people think your hat is your hair, you've done something wrong.
>>
>>25536919
>hat
Huh?
>>
>>25536231
Simple. Badass.

>>25536301
You had it half right. FYI, it's not the latter one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.