[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Omega ruby got run through the washing machine >Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>Omega ruby got run through the washing machine

>Right after I transferred all my mons from my previous games.

There goes everything I've ever had.
>>
>>25529197

It didn't survive? I've done this shit a lot and my games have lived, even regular DS games.
>>
>>25529197
>not keeping your Pokemon in the Bank

Your loss, sempai.
>>
>>25529197
>Not using PkHex to make copies of all your good shit just in case
In the face of washing machines and dogs, we must learn to adapt.
>>
>>25529227
Yeah same here, I've washed probably every single cartridge I've ever owned and they all still work.
>>
>>25529197
Cartridges are hermetically sealed, anon. It will be fine.
Nice an hero Snivy pic, btw.
>>
Why would you have a cartridge in your pocket?
>>
>>25529197
>>25529227
>>25529309

wtf, do you keep games in your pockets or something?
>>
>>25529368

THey're cartridges. You can really keep them anywhere.
>>
>>25529197

I once found a GBA cartridge at the bottom of a swimming pool. I tried it out and it worked. Don't give up hope.
>>
>>25529197
Listen up nigga I'm about to save your bros

Get your punk-ass hands on some silica gel packets

You can find that shit anywhere for free, go to any Walmart or some shit and dig the packets out of the purses and shoes and backpacks and shit

It's basically garbage to them so no one gives a fuck, you're not even stealing

Take about five of those packets and put them in a sealed jar or some shit with your cartridge

The silica gel absorbs moisture like motherfucking crazy, a hundred times better than that gay-ass rice trick

Leave it overnight and you're good to go

PROTIP: keep some of those packets in your car console and you can put them on your dash when the windows fog up. Those things dry out the fog in fucking no time, much better than the actual defogger.
>>
Did you love any of them?
>>
>>25529197
It probably still works. I ran Mystery Dungeon through the wash twice in less than 48 hours and it's fine.
>>
>>25529510
That's why I keep some at the bottom of my bin.
>>
>>25529197
Mine survived, but got a tiny crack on the top. Never putting that cartridge in any pocket ever again.
>>
>>25529362
Because Pocket Monsters

Captcha: 1080p
>>
>>25529197
pokehex injection is your friend ..you can rebuild them..
>>
>>25529197
I know how you feel OP. I left my Alpha Sapphire game in my 3DS and I have no idea where my 3DS went, I haven't seen it in like 2 months.
>>
>>25529368
>keeping Pocket Monsters anywhere but your pocket
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.